New Modulation effects incoming?

• Looking on Kemper’s Facebook page, they’ve mentioned a ToneJunkie interview and telling them about some new modulation effects.

This is fantastic news - it’s pretty much the only thing in the Kemper that has remained the same since the start. If they improve these as effectively as they did the delays, reverbs, stomps, stacks then I for one am very excited :)

• From one commenter on the post:

"a BUNCH of cool tremolos, panner, harmonic trem. They all sound fantastic."

"no new choruses we saw, although they did mention more modulation effects are on the to-do list."

Exciting stuff!

• [/YOUTUBE.]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE.]

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Enjoy your ski vacation CK, well deserved.

Once again Kemper gives us more goodies. No other company can touch you for all you offer your customers.

Now I think I need to order a powered cab so I can run stereo.

Bravo Kemper team 👏

• The updates to all the stereo modulation effects are going to be H-U-G-E!

Another excellent NAMM demo from TJ and CK. Looking forward to messing with all of these myself.

The long march through all the effects has been very comprehensive and the quality of the new effects over the last 5 years has been inspiring.

• ...and the best part: it will come for the Player

The player is not for me personally but I’m happy that CK is offering this effects update for free, it will probably set precedent for the future and preserve the DLC to legacy effects.

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I’m really looking forward to these; for me personally, trem is something I enjoy using and the one we have now is ‘ok’ vs ‘awesome’. It’ll be great when they overhall the rest of the modulation fx too but from a selfish perspective I’m glad they’re starting with these :)

Blows my mind how an electronic thing I bought 10 years ago is now far better than it was at the mie I bought it. Any other company I’d have bought two new models in that time period.

• Finally a harmonic trem in the kemper

Yesss!

The current trem FX is the only thing in the Kemper that was not on the same level than the rest.

When I bought my Kemper in 2012 I came from a beautiful brownface '62 Deluxe. While I could get the sound of that amp pretty effortless with the Kemper, I could never nail the tremolo. It ist not a harmonic trem though, I think that was only in the top of the line brownface Fenders. The Deluxe "only" had the tube-bias-varying trem, but even that just wasn't doable with the Kempers FX.

I already gave up hoping and bought a Source Audio Vertigo. But now it seems I can sell that one and use the Kempers FX for trem either. While the Vertigo sounds phantastic, it is a PITA to sync it via MIDI. Never could be bothered to do that, but now the Kemper will do.

For what I've herad in that Youtube-video above they seem to have nailed the sound. Sure, I will have to check that out myself for a final judgement, but it sounds pretty "expensive" aleady and not as cheese as the old incarnation. I'm really excited about that!

• the only expanded fx on my whishlist a better chorus fx

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• My PC is connected to a set of old JBL 4312A studio monitors. Those new effects sound great. Looking forward to the new trem models. The existing was just ok. My fave old school trem was always the bias trem on my Princeton. Whatever profile Sooze is playing is great, too.

• I know it’s really just a byproduct of the camera, but how cool would it be if the kemper had an LED shimmer mode as seen in the first 30 seconds of that clip?

And epileptic guitarist all over the world think “yeah let’s do that” :D