Advice / Feature Request - volume pedal help

• I have a problem I can only think of one (less than ideal) way to resolve

I want to put a specific external volume pedal I from of my kemper

The problem is my wireless receiver (output plugged into kemper input) is racked together at the back of the stage

So I just have the remote floor controller out front

How do I get an external VP working ?

My only thought is to run a send and return cable to the loop circuit of the KP and have it permanently active - which is fine in principle but

Uses up a FX slot

Means loads of cabling which can be noisy

Is there another way ?

Feature request. Could the remote pedal inputs be software assignable so could act as a loop send and return from the unit.

Or am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance

• The remote pedal inputs can only be used with expression pedals or footswitches.

If you want to use a pedal to control the volume I would recommend the Dunlop DVP because it has a much wider sweeping range compared to the Mission.

• The remote pedal inputs can only be used with expression pedals or footswitches.

If you want to use a pedal to control the volume I would recommend the Dunlop DVP because it has a much wider sweeping range compared to the Mission.

I second the Dunlop DVP. I've been using a DVP3 (the full-size one) for quite some time. I tried the Mission and disliked hated it.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche