New Liquid EQ Stacks?

• Curious if there has been any mention on when/if Kemper will add more amps to the Liquid EQ options? I'm interested in the Jubilee and Rockerverb...in particular. Both pretty popular amps IMO.

Related...if they do add more, it seems like some kind of profile EQ stack management tree or structure might help navigate the growing list. Not sure what is possible though.

Lastly...many of the eq stack options are fairly self-explanatory but some are not...like the Orange Overdose 1 & 2. I think those are the channels of the AD30 given there are only bass, middle, treble...but I don't know for sure. Would be nice if the documentation existed to say the name of the amp/amp channel that eq stack represents. I think if you say "based on" in documentation, that's safe from a copyright perspective based on what I see from other companies.

• From what I remember, yes. They will add more stacks, just no ETA on when. They've been busy on a number of fronts lately. LP, the Player, new modulation effects, USB audio, MIDI over USB, RM for Android......

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• It will be a Surprise as often happens :saint:

The wish list is long but I guess Jubilees could be next. It's been requested many times

JSB

I also remember another thread where the Big Boss CK asked for specific details about further Tone stack models and I replied with a specific post about the particolar jubilee Tone stack explained in a Marshall Forum

..let's see what he will bring out of the tophat next time.

• We are still waiting for more speaker imprint's, just sayin😗.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• That should be the OD100

Just looking at this again...did you mean the OR100? I didn't see an OD100 but maybe that was an older model?

FWIW, the OR100 has two channels but one of them is TMB and the other is simply TB which is different than the two channels on the Overdose eq stacks. Both are TMB. Anyway...kind of proves my point. Shouldn't need to guess. They could document it better (I think). ;)