Default rigs

• Hey guys!

I just accidentally clicked "Initialize Rig" and lost one of the profiles that came with my Kemper Player.
    How do I get it back?
    Do I need to restore all 50 to default? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

• No, it's deleted from the Rig Manager itself!

It's the one that was in 9-2 (which I think means bank 9 preset 2)

I think it was "Acoustic A" because I see B, C, and D still there.

• Rig Manager has a set of folders that cannot be removed. One of them contains the factory content. Look under Rig Packs.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Official Post

Please find the Rig enclosed. You need to unzip and then import via Rig Manager Windows/macOS.

To initiate a factory reset, please hold BANK+TAP+KONE+Wi-Fi buttons simultaneously, while powering on.

In order to create a backup, plug in USB flash drive and hold BANK while powering on. Such a backup can be mounted in Rig Manager Windows/macOS to recover data at any time.

• Please find the Rig enclosed. You need to unzip and then import via Rig Manager Windows/macOS.

To initiate a factory reset, please hold BANK+TAP+KONE+Wi-Fi buttons simultaneously, while powering on.

In order to create a backup, plug in USB flash drive and hold BANK while powering on. Such a backup can be mounted in Rig Manager Windows/macOS to recover data at any time.

Oh WOW.
    What a legend!!!
    THANK YOU.
    You never consider this kind of stuff when buying a new device, but man am I glad I picked the Kemper.

• So I might've found a glitch just now.

I had File Explorer open, with the rig you sent showing.

Behind it, I had the Rig Manager.
    I tried dragging the profile you sent on top of the one I had deleted, and I saw it get a yellow box around it, so it looked right.

But when I let go of the mouse...
    It overwrote ANOTHER preset, like 5 rows down!
    OOF.

So yeah I did the factory reset, thanks again!