80s inspired lead tone

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice sound johnnycab.

Do you plan on profiling the Amp next?

Hey Brother.

I have never tried to profile.

I will take a look at what is involved. If it means using interface and computer then sadly not as I don’t have a need for them.

I am going to order the Landau butter machine today.

Check out my latest video short. Very Gilmourish.

Have a great weekend mate

• I've checked your videos ;) I really like the 80's stuff.

If I see this correct, than you can use the Soldano Astro 20 without a cab. You can use IR's and can go direct into a mixing desk or whatever you want.

You don't need a computer or audio interface to profile your amp.

Just plug the amp in (see the manual how to connect the amp to the profiler) and create your own profiles.

Have a great time man.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Smooth.

Profiling is easier than you think. The hardest parts are to run the wires to the Kemper, and then place the mic the way you like it. Kemper does the rest.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Sounds great. You should definitely try profiling, it's very easy to do, just remember to mute your monitors if you're monitoring in the same space as your amp as it'll send the signal through all outs.