Attempting Dann Huff

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Video is private.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtube.com

• Sorry to rain on your parade but the low quality of the video made it impossible to properly hear what you do.

Cheers,

Mats N

• External Content youtu.be

This was somewhat better so I heard a Richard Marx song with a solo. :)

Cheers,

Mats N

• lol. Hey Mats. There is no pleasing you today Brother. I hope you’re doing great my friend. I am messing around with Kemper and pedals at the moment. Forgive me dumping videos.

No worries, mate! I love dumped videos.

And I did get that you had a great lead sound.

Cheers,

Mats N

• [media]

[/media

the guitar solo is from Michael Landau no from Dann Huff

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio