Distortion Sens by default in KPP

• I took the plunge and just received my Player, i know, i know ; never say never ! ;)

Even if i was critical about this little toy and its limitations, i've bought one.

I hesitated to buy a Hotone Stage, it could represent a good compromise for me too....

But, at the end, i want to rationalize my rig, i know Kemper's sounds and possibilities and CK said it would able to unlock limitations later (for a fee X/ (or not, it's not a must 8o )). Eager to have this ;)

Even if i rarely touch at this parameter, i was estonished that distortion sens disappeared ?!

I assume a lot of poeple goes from one guitar to the other, i have not heard about that.... It's one of the fastiest way to change all gain level following guitar's PU ?!

Is that planned to recover this feature in a future update ?

Are you bothered by this absence ?

• I have a out 15 guitars that I use although I only ever take two to a gig or rehearsal ( a main and a spare but these change from gig to gig depending on how I feel that day). I have never needed to adjust distortion sense since I got my power head in 2018. I honestly have no idea why its there but if some people have a use for it and it’s important to their workflow then I respect that too,

• I don't use that feature either but it's one that allow to obtain a quick gain control all over rigs on the fly, reason why i'm surprised....

It is to believe that CK knows exactly how we use our devices and get rid of unimportant functions (just kidding)....