El Mariachi [From Couch to Studio Version]

• I had to take care about the baby last saturday cause my wife went out with her friends.

He Looks like a bit tired and annoyed

The song is something I had around 10 years or so.. never recorded seriously.

In the mean time this the couch version.

[Epiphone and Blackstar fly3]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Dog is literally our Son (we don't have Humans sons so..) ..he's almost 12 years old and, as Boxer, is almost a record.

He is my fourth Boxer in my life and by far the healthiest and longest-lived.

About the song I had just finished to record some reference tracks, it's coming pretty good.

It will be fun and keep me busy for the next few weeks

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cool sounding production. At 38s I expected the chord to drop to the resolution but the move up was fun and adds tension, just needs a counterpoint/release. Perhaps if the rhythm part were held for just those two chords without the strum it’d exaggerate that tension further. Looking forward to hearing the full track.

• Looking forward to hearing the full track.

DONE!

I mean I'm Done, I don't wanna listen it anymore :D :D :D

• Sollazzon

Changed the title of the thread from “El Mariachi [Couch Version]” to “El Mariachi [From Couch to Studio Version]”.
  • DONE!

I mean I'm Done, I don't wanna listen it anymore :D :D :D

Super cool Sollazzon ! Definitely makes me want to move :)

• Good job! I know what you mean when you listen to a mix back to back and over and over again. Then it plays in your head all night when trying to sleep only to do it again the next day. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• yeah yeah...

I want to add that, at first listen, my wife suggested to a different end!

... and, in Imho, I must agree with her:

She told me she was expecting a "Ta.. ta , ta tata!" STOP!

Not a fading end.

It makes sense!

Anyway..

I Can't argue with her!

^^