Has Kemper taken on too much?

• Just to be clear I posted this thread not to whine or judge, in a couple of months I will of had my vintage White Head for 14 years, quite unbelievable for a piece of tech, dare say I’m definitely a fanboi.

But what I have noticed is Kempers change in handling updates, features and backflips such as their will be no android support for the mobile editor and no audio interface abilities for KPA units.

In the past they remained very tight lipped about future features and new products, I can only think of the KPA remote as an exception because CK was seeking feedback from this forum.

This got me thinking, are they jumping the shark?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

Edited once, last by Delinquent ().