Kemper and pedals -- Good friends

• Hi folks

I just tested some overdrive pedals with a Princeton Clean profile from Andy44.

One guitar = PRS 24, Volume always full, bridge pickup (humbucker) and sometimes both as single coils
    Pedals = Harley Benton Tube Screamer Clone (30 Euro :-)), Behringer Vintage Tube VT999, Seymour Duncan TwinTube

Just some chords (repeating) .. sorry for the sloppy playing. First played w/o pedals, then kicking in the pedals (sequence above)

In my opinion the KPA behaves likes a real amp (at least with this profile). I could play all with one profile (if there would not be the seduction of all the others :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers
    Sacapuntas

• Hi Zappledan

thanks for the comments. Yes you are right - first pedal comes at around 40 seconds (Tubes screamer clone).

Anybody else experience with pedals and KPA?

Cheers
    Sacapuntas

• Yup, pedals work like a charm :thumbup: my Analogman KOT sounds colossal in front!! Also T rex Moller, Spin Doctor and Vodka Mods DS1 are good also. One of my personal favs, and Scott Henderson's also, is the Maxon SD9 - really like what that does to clean tones :love: Its a taste thing really but the magic is there just like a real pedal and amp combo - KPA ROCKS! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: