Doing some pedal- and guitardemos with the Kemper!

• I've recorded a few demos recently with the kemper.
    I also plan to record tons more this winter.
    Just wanted to show a few examples of how well the KPA actually does with pedals!
    PS. Watch the vids in 720p for best audio .DS

First off was a demo I did on very short notice for Strandberg guitars new "varberg" model
    Guitar was set up with 0.09, and I only play 0.11's standard tuning, so I really struggled with this one!
    No excuses really, just explaining why you might here some off intonation here and there.
    All tones are one of Andy's Fender profiles with my signature Parallax OD.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then I did a pedal demo of the new MOEN customshop Dual Soul Compressor.
    In this video you also get to see the Parallax in view a bit.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finally, I did a demo of the new Leqtique MAT overdrive (handpainted, hand soldered on turret, real boutique).
    This is part 2

in part 1 of this I did a more "metal type" thing, where I played the pedal into Boogie and CAE-profiles.

• Thx mate!
    NAM huh? Must have been like 2008 then I take it?
    I was there last year as well, but 09-10 I wasn't.
    Unfortunately I won't be at NAMM next year,
    but will do Lugano and Frankfurt
    (and then most likely off to Shanghai, Beijing and Tokyo in the fall, looks like it'll be an annual thing)

• Thx mate!
    NAM huh? Must have been like 2008 then I take it?
    I was there last year as well, but 09-10 I wasn't.
    Unfortunately I won't be at NAMM next year,
    but will do Lugano and Frankfurt
    (and then most likely off to Shanghai, Beijing and Tokyo in the fall, looks like it'll be an annual thing)

You are very welcome. Your playing, tone and phrasing = killer :thumbup: 8)

Yup, it was most definitely a while back like 2008. I used to go to NAMM all the time but I haven't been there in a few years.

Looking forward to hearing more of your playing!

All the best!

Ralph

• Thx bro!
    Yeah, I'll be doing tons of vids now that I have the Kemper, so stay tuned 8o

Best back at ya! 8)
    //Richard

• thanks guys!

In the Strandberg video it's a AMpFactory Bassman profile clean, all overdrive
    is from my Parallax overdrive (which you can see in the Soul Comp demo also).

Pedals connected in front, clean sens set around 4.

Same fender profile with the MAT (one I tweaked with a bit changing cabs, EQ'ing
    raising all the EQ levels).

I've been going through the AmpFactory pack 3 and found that I REALLY like the
    Marshall JMP MKII Mod set clean. However, I tried so many different cabs on it

as well that I no longer remember which one I settled on, with the new firmware it's
    just so easy to switch between them :D I'll probably be using the JMP profile from now on.

• Wow, incredible tones, amazing playing.

Wouldn't it be nice to have some Profiles of these pedals in front of an amp? :thumbup:

I must say.
    Some of these tones seem to be available in the Kemper by just using a straight up Profile and a tweak or two.
    I've heard the tones in the KPA, they're in there, but I don't have the amazing skills that Richard has to extract the tones...does that make sense? :)

Richard, I'd love to hear some demos from you just using the KPA, no pedals up front.

• thx for the kind words guys!
    And yes, I demo WILL come, where I at least will play through a selection
    of the AmpFactory profiles. Eventually, I'd also like to demo some of my "personal" tweaks
    (with various combinations of cabs, post EQ and such), but with the amount of pedal-demos
    ahead of me, I don't see that happening until next year 8|