Posts by Gainfreak

Yeah some of his ice style delays and bloom reverbs are as close to something from a strymon we will get till the delay and reverb section gets an upgrade.

Tim put a ridiculous amount of time and effort into this project especially for some of my requests. Pure gentleman.

I did some more reading and I'll have to check out some more of Meambobbo's effect settings and I agree that Tim's Effort is nothing short of amazing. I've heard profiles that people paid money for not sound as good as some of his. Cheers!!

~R~

Ok, so I'm late to the party . I stumbled upon this thread last night after visiting the forum after a long layoff and I am truly blown away by the amount of work Tim put into this let alone the fact that he gave this away for free. After I read the whole thread I saw that Meambobbo hosted everything and posted a link, so I downloaded the profiles and had a ball checking them out last night.
    I just wanted to
    thank to everyone involved with this. I also wanted to mention that Meamboobo and I must like the same types of reverb and delay lol. I downloaded some of his tweaked patches and they were almost spot on to what I would go for!
    Cheers everyone !!

Ralph

Awesome!

I LOVE my CLR and Tom King is one of the Best guys on the Planet. I cannot say enough great things about him, Atomic amps and all of his products! Cheers!!

Ralph

Thanks Keith! :thumbup:

I believe the user Marko uploaded a Martin Golub modded Marshall profile a while back and all I did was use his profile with the addition of the green scream pedal in front and I turned down the treble.

I'm pretty sure it is still on the user exchange. I used firmware 2.4.2 on that clip. I've been using that Profile for just about everything lately with just a few tweaks here and there!

Very nice playing!! John Sykes is one of my favourite guitar players ever and you do him justice. well played :thumbup:

Thanks so much for that! John Sykes is one of my all time faves to, so I can't thank you enough for the kind words!

I plan on nailing that closer. it's just hard learning the solo by ear because it goes by like a flash even slowed down hahahah!

Cheers!

Yes, I'm an 80's guy :)

First and second attempt at learning the Crying in the Rain Solo. Both takes are 100% Live and all the effects are coming from the

Kemper. I found a demo track on youtube that had the rhythm but no lead, so I recorded direct with the Kemper straight to the track.

1st attempt panned left, 2nd panned right. Not perfect yet. I'm still working out the parts so I improvised in some areas. Needs work :)

Cheers!!

https://soundcloud.com/gainfreak/badsykes

~R~

Is that you Ralph? Dave here.

I've had a Kemper for a few months. Running it through an EH 22 Caliber and Bogner 4x12. Still have my Mark IV/Recto 4x12 as well but I've been itching to try FRFR. I've heard nothing but raves about the Atomic CLR. Did you get yours new? Seems like I'm more likely to find Flight 370 than one of these cabs.

Dave

Dave! Yes, It's me lol!! How are you? I got the CLR new and I'm going to see if I can land another one real soon :) hope all is well!! BTW, I thought that you were selling your MKIV or am I wrong?

Well, the CLR is not the only good FRFR-cab out there (Matrix, KPA-solutions...) and you never can compare a FRFR-cab with a normal guitar-cab....

I'm using a Matrix Q12a and I'm happy with it.

Well I agree, the CLR is not the only good FRFR cab out there. There are plenty to chose from but the CLR's are the best for ME AND for what I like and just for the record I've also never compared a FRFR to a guitar speaker cab. I said that I went back to using a guitar speaker cab because I felt that the FRFR systems I tried were lacking the Feel that I got when using a cab. That is ultimately why I am at home with the CLR's. You get all the benefits that you get from running a FRFR speaker but they also have that speaker cab feel in my humble opinion. Cheers!