Most popular stock profiles?

• The "Bad Kittie" Profiles are Tom Hemby's Bad Cat amp, Profiled in Nashville.
    "The Chief", a Matchless Chieftan also Profiled in Nashville...excellent.
    Peter Fischer's Profiles are all very good...Soldano SLO100, Bogner XTC.
    Uwe Bossert's Profiles are all very good.
    The Kemper Vox AC30 is excellent.

Keep in mind, the stock Profiles are 'pure raw profiles', they're not tweaked to create a 'Rig'.
    This may sound strange, you would think that the stock Profile author would have tweaked his Profiles to improve on them, but they left them raw.

First thing I do with a stock Profile.
    If it's a cleanish Profile, I add a Compressor to Stomp B (I leave stomp A for Wah Wah).
    I also add a bit of Compressor in the amp block, press and hold the 'Amplifier' button.
    I add a Pure Booster to Stomp C.
    Do this & suddenly a stock cleanish Fender, Vox, Bad Cat, Matchless, etc Profile comes to life.

First thing I try with a rock or hi gain stock Profile...many Marshalls, Bogner, Soldano, etc.
    I try different cabs/mics...this is where the magic of the 'Tills' cabs becomes apparent.
    Just changing the cab makes a huge difference, hardly any other tweaking needed...I like adding the stomp Compressor in Stomp B for every Profile, I like a Compressor pedal up front on a real pedalboard as well.

This will help you.
    Import these cabs into your Kemper immediately you get your Kemper.
    Create a "Cabinet" folder in the 'Shared' folder you'll see on your USB stick after you've formatted it on your Kemper...then Import.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55111…inets%20August%202012.zip

• Markus Weinstroer profiles, Siggi mehle modded amp.

Can't remember where they all came from, stock, rig 1 or 2.

They just have the OMG factor and clean up beautifully.

Just my opinion course, your style, guitar and taste may differ and that's the beauty of the beast (KPA).

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• if someone is up to some steve vai sound check the Legacy profile from eric stam: virtually identical to alien love secrets album...........

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• First thing I do with a stock Profile.
    If it's a cleanish Profile, I add a Compressor to Stomp B (I leave stomp A for Wah Wah).
    I also add a bit of Compressor in the amp block, press and hold the 'Amplifier' button.
    First thing I try with a rock or hi gain stock Profile...many Marshalls, Bogner, Soldano, etc...I like adding the stomp Compressor in Stomp B for every Profile, I like a Compressor pedal up
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55111…inets%20August%202012.zip

Thx for this post WRT your approach. I'm curious what Compressor settings you are using for clean vs. high gain amps. I'm still learning the effects in this rabbit hole!

• if someone is up to some steve vai sound check the Legacy profile from eric stam: virtually identical to alien love secrets album...........

and if you play it with Ibanez 7wvh with installed Sustaniac and SS frets - you could get the even better tone than Vai himself ! 8)
    Better meaning I can make it fuller and thicker , since original Vai Tone is on a little bit tiny side ....
    Thanks to Kemper and Eric Stam !!!! :thumbup:
    Aloghether with Morgan 20 and Pitbull , Eric's Legacies are my favored free profiles...

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 4 times, last by Rescator ().

• will give it a try ,tnx for the tip :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)