delay frequency response

• Has the delay frequency response been discussed here?

I find that the highs are there but the delays are often lacking in the bass frequencies. Of course, too much bass on repeats = total mud.

Any recommendations?

• make sure the Bandwidth parameter of the delay in question is set to '0' to get uncolored repeats.

from the manual:

"Bandwidth
    This parameter gives you access to the delay’s bandpass filter mentioned above. When set to zero, there is no sound coloration whatsoever. Increasing the parameter will narrow the bandwidth - at first you will notice a gentle attenuation of the high frequencies, that will cumulate with every delay repetition. As you narrow the bandwidth a bit more, the same will happen to the bass frequencies. When you turn “Band- width” beyond the center position, you can clearly hear the character of the bandpass filter: after just a few repetitions the center frequency of the filter will resonate more and more."

• Thank you Don. I'll keep working with it.

I think the delays are very good, and I particularly like the parameters that can be adjusted. Makes for some enjoyable and interesting sounds and soundscapes.

• Yeah, I think I get what you mean, and you're right.

It's definitely different than running a delay into the front of an amp. But of course, that causes problems with the gain up on the amp.