Which features would you like to be added next?

• I wholeheartedly agree with all the above statements. There is no possible reason that it has to go through every rig on startup. I also like the fact that on top of saying it doesn't need to, you actually offered an idea on how to fix it.

• And just because there *is* a dependence on rig count doesn't mean that there *must be*. Think about it: if the KPA is reading *every* rig on startup, then that could be done *one time* and the pertinent data stored in an index so the work doesn't have to be repeated on the next boot. Hey, there's even a real-time clock: the Kemper could easily detect when the rig directory has changed and update the index accordingly.

This happens already, checking all the rigs is only done after firmware updates or if you manually force it by using the [RIG] button during bootup. Having 10 or 1000 rigs on the machine only makes a difference of 1 or 2 seconds.

• Column order in RM should be draggable.

USB-stick preset browsing should be possible, including sorting options.
    Rigs as well as the various flavours of presets should all be included, all sortable.

This would allow one to use the Kemper anywhere sans computer, with one's entire rig and preset collection at hand. That right there'd be true power, brother!

USB-stick preset browsing should be possible, including sorting options.
    Rigs as well as the various flavours of presets should all be included, all sortable.

This would allow one to use the Kemper anywhere sans computer, with one's entire rig and preset collection at hand. That right there'd be true power, brother!

that would be amazing ! sort through profiles on a stick without loading them into profiler , kinda like rig manager but when youre on the go no need for a PC , just a usb stick !!

• Looper's still #1 even though it's been released? What was changed in the poll?

It seam that this pool can't be edited yet - some problem with the forum sw - or I miss something?

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• + 1 for a high quality spring reverb.

Have a nice day everyone.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Im sure it was ask for many times before, to me It would be actually a real rig editor program Or rather a immense Rig Manager Upgrade to control all settings and values in my kemper rack. That would be a high-level improvement for the future! Im a new User, forgive me.

• Definitely even to stay with the other manufacturers ....Multi Fx controlled by ONE Expression pedal via MIDI or plug on the back , choices to assighn MAX/MIN values of the FX's controlled via Expression pedal like the other processors have been able to do for past years ....my Eleven Rack does that , POD HD, Axe Fx ALL have these abilities .....even the cheap RP units .
    Another thing I would find very helpful is a Stand Alone Auditor to set the rigs and its parameters on Ipad or Lop top during shows just makes things easier then running back to my rig ......
    Another thing I believe we should be able to place any effects or stomp boxes anywhere in a rig chain ....that flexibility would be great
    Double Amp chain would be helpful in tone shaping lets say running one gain and one clean amp would be fantastic in tone shaping ......

Cheers,

Krystof