Which features would you like to be added next?

• I added some more options (sorry 20 is the limit for the pool) - please update your selections.

And I activated the option 'Sort poll results by submitted votes'

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• For lick practice etc. I would like to have metronome (for example in system or rig menu) with adjustable volume/mix, own CC and tap tempo. Not much use for recording or live situations though :).

Cheers,
    Dr. Feelgood

Dr Feelgood

• More delay parameters for a tape delay sound is what I'd like next, the modulation on the delay at present is just a chorus sound, where as a tape delay has a different type of modulation.

• More stereo tuning for the effects Please!! Especially the pitch effects, Chromatic and Harmonic pitch. Its make a realy big difference, I made a recording with the pitch effects but would like it much more if I can pan it left and right.

• playing rigs directly from your usb stick is great idea, if it's possible. otherwise the compare feature would be also neat.
    kemper as an audio interface, dont see this one happening. you'd probably have to make changes to the hardware of the kpa, I guess and also there are shitloads of interfaces available with good features for a reasonable price.

What I'd love is something like glueing two profiles together. So that you have a dual amp setup and you can blend the profiles to taste. So you could have the attacky clean amp mixed with the high gain amp, stuff like this

• Did you notice the amp parameters Clarity and Direct Mix? I know it's not the same as a dual-amp-setup, but I use them a lot on almost every profile with gain.

I realy cant recall seeing direct mix there. It's right in the amp section you say?! That's very intersting, I will have a look at it later! Thanks for telling me that!

burningyen: I'm not denying that, just saying that I don't think this will be something the guys at Kemper will work on at least not with this product. maybe in the future when they release something new. Imagine for example the profiling process wont be limited to amps only (which it isn't necessarly now anyway) but also becomes available for mic preamps and different outboard gear. I could then see having also a mic input and line inputs together with an audio interface. I could understand that but I think it makes more sense having a stand alone interface.

But we'll see, I'm just guessing ;)

• Yeah I know and I also talked to him about this but he "only" (which is still totally great!) captured the line signal chain instead of the mic sinal chain but tbh with you I dont even know if there is really sonic a difference?! probably yes.

• I realy cant recall seeing direct mix there. It's right in the amp section you say?! That's very intersting, I will have a look at it later! Thanks for telling me that!

Yes, it's in the amp section on page 2! Clarity too.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• It would be great if the cab driver option were added to the direct out as well as it being on the monitor out. That way if you want to run into 2 cabs in stereo you can go out of monitor out and direct out with cab driver enabled and still keep the cabinet on for main outs for front of house. This would really be great if it could be added in a future update.