Fractilians vs Tony McKenzie

• Here we go again, another irrelevant thread. :whistling:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1261476

He can of course express his feelings on the matter as he pleases. What amazes me though, is that most everybody regards it as customer service and fail to recognice that it in fact is a business model. It keeps the customers close, creates buzz, strenghtens the group, and gives the users a "new" toy to play with and talk about every other month (GAS/FAS . The firmware fix) 8)

• He can of course express his feelings on the matter as he pleases. What amazes me though, is that most everybody regards it as customer service and fail to recognice that it in fact is a business model. It keeps the customers close, creates buzz, strenghtens the group, and gives the users a "new" toy to play with and talk about every other month (GAS/FAS . The firmware fix) 8)

EXACTLY! Its like providing the dope to the crackheads and walk away with the money.

• fractilians are too much morbid group of extremely morbid people for my taste , so goodbye tgp (mean fgp) , unsubscribed .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I'm not a Fractillian, I had the Ultra for about 6 months and the AxeII for about the same length after that and now have what I consider to be the superior device....the Kemper.

I also have experience with Tony McKenzie's reviews. He was never a great reviewer but he was funny, quirky 'cat hat' and all that, and he was interesting and would open the box and look inside a practice which I related to.

When he began his little jihad against all things Fractal that included false representation of the product and selectively holding the Fractal product to a higher standard than the products he would compare it to, as a crutch to support his assertions, he lost all credibility with me. I may have rejected Fractal in favor of Kemper but I didn't abandon my sense of ethical standards and integrity along with it! Tony's antics had become a distraction to all that was appealing to him prior to his joining the Internet food fight.
    The Cat Hat era Tony was great. The juvenile Tony really is a chucklehead .....in my opinion.

As for the invocation of Godwin's law, Zentmans use of a reference to Hitler does not violate that all important adjudication. Here, I have a note from all your Mothers and the lunchroom lady, they say 'it is ok to still reference Hitler as a historically significant 'bad guy' as long as you are not equating the person to him you can use any effect Hitler may have had as a metric to create a juxtaposition.'
    So the all powerful Godwin Commandment has not been disobeyed by Zentman. He has prevailed righteously and stands fearless in the face of zealots who try to usurp the one true Godwins divine interweb authority!

• There's no need for Tony to keeping making sarcastic references to Fractal or the Axe when doing reviews of other gear, and at the same time there's no need for anyone to call another person a 'Chucklehead' (idiot) on a public forum...it's bad manners.

Now watching Manchester City vs Wigan.

Go Wigan!!! :)

• I just get banned from TGP because i said that cliff had prove many times that he has no respect for his customers. lol
    This thread is just a big LOL :

Axe-Fx users asked for many years for new IRs, without the Kemper i wonder if they wouldn't get it before the Axe-Fx IV.
    That's someone who takes care of customer's request. :rolleyes:
    Definitly not someone that i would put on a pedestal.(there are so much reasons)

• I just get banned from TGP because i said that cliff had prove many times that he has no respect for his customers. lol
    This thread is just a big LOL :

I knew you were going to get banned.
    If you say anything negative about Scott or Cliff you will get banned, it's just a matter of time.

But, if you insult Tony McKenzie by calling him a "chucklehead", that's fine, you will not even get an infraction because Tony McKenzie did a negative review of the Axe-FX.

• I knew you were going to get banned.
    If you say anything negative about Scott or Cliff you will get banned, it's just a matter of time.

But, if you insult Tony McKenzie by calling him a "chucklehead", that's fine, you will not even get an infraction because Tony McKenzie did a negative review of the Axe-FX.

lol you are completly right.
    That's the second time i'm banned. The first time i said that he was spreading some technical bulsshit.(talking about sample rate and shannon)
    I've got a master degrees in EEA 20 years ago and even if i worked in software devpt there are still things that i remember for sure.
    I came back and explained what happened to me. He came back and spread again bullshit about processor/mask's cost. lol
    This time american's guys came and chimed in about he saying again bullshit. They've not been banned and he leaved the forum for a while.

Customer's forum are dedicated to customers not to a CEO who spreads bullshit and the story did not began with the Kemper. It's a very old story.
    I remember him being incredibly agressiv with a member on the first fractal forum. Members told him to shut up and calm down.
    I know this long story that's why i'm upset when i see people wanting to put him on a pedestal. Frankly he deserves no Oscar.
    He must change his behaviour or he will get the worst reputation in music industry. (with no return)

Edited once, last by mba ().

• Just curious if Hitler and his Nazi hordes murdered some members of that Godwin's family during WWII .
    If yes , I do not think he will announced his ridicules "law" ever.

If not , Mr Godwin can take his time and look a few historical movies or photos showing what his mate, Adolf Hitler , has done to humanity .

But, according to his name/surname he is probably Rothschild Zionist , exactly as his favorite historical character, the devil him self.

So much about ridicules godwins internet "law" which killing millions of murdered people again.

What a boolshit !!!!

As for the invocation of Godwin's law, Zentmans use of a reference to Hitler does not violate that all important adjudication. Here, I have a note from all your Mothers and the lunchroom lady, they say 'it is ok to still reference Hitler as a historically significant 'bad guy' as long as you are not equating the person to him you can use any effect Hitler may have had as a metric to create a juxtaposition.'
    So the all powerful Godwin Commandment has not been disobeyed by Zentman. He has prevailed righteously and stands fearless in the face of zealots who try to usurp the one true Godwins divine interweb authority!

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• MBA good work! You make me proud!

I have been banned several times on TGP and FAS. So hold your infractions and bannings with pride and be proud that they did not like your critizism and opinion. Real man get banned over there, simple. The moderators over there are a buch of self proclaimed snake-oil sellers and will push as many as possible Atomic and FAS gear through our mouths. Its is there only channel of direct marketing and selling what causes their frustration.

This forum, Rig Talk and others have a more mature/realistic way of moderating. So who the hell needs TGP and FAS?

Still have the Ultra though (forgive me). Yep we all make mistakes....... :rolleyes:

Edited once, last by DADA ().

• Why don't you just play your KPA, be happy and ignore those threads...? :)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar