Pitch...chord changes

• Not sure where to post this. I'm looking to emulated the keyboard chord intro of this song for a cover we're doing: http://youtu.be/CgLaHRq7Mr8?t=6s
    I used the "PITCH Cmaj Choir2" rig which works for the first chord but is there a way to do just single note changes within the chord? (I know there's a musical term for it but I'm not very musical ?( ).
    Is there a way to adjust the voice and interval steps to make it work.

Any help is appreciated.

• I didn't get deeper into harmonizing chords but as far as I know it should be feasible. check if the chord is constructed over a scale. in fact the intelligent or smart harmonizer takes into account a scale and acts accordingly. for example: you choose a C ionian scale, or called c major. you play a C and the haermonizer plays an E if you have chosen to have the kpa play a major third.

so, if you play a chord with the smart harmonizer you should be able to have a chord played and to add some notes. of course if the chord progression changes or modulates which means the source scale is changed the harmonizer won't be able to cope with it.

sorry.....i'm just trying to make easy something that needs a musical basis...........hope I could be of help

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music