Posts by BayouTexan

Thanks Mats!. I think playing clean through me off. I'm so use to having sustain behind my notes with high gain. I'm going to set up a separate track for "hi-hat only" in my next project template. My computer RAM fried on me and messed up Windows boot so I had to do a full install again and all my DAW apps. I'm almost back where I was. Just have about another 1000 plugins to install. :pinch: Stay tuned, I still have much more material not recorded yet. I also have one I recorded in December that I am trying to put my vocals on before posting.

nothing can do it without a Hex pickup on the guitar. That is the only wat the software knows which string is being played in order to do the transposition.

EDIT:

Oops sorry guys. i thought I was replying to the thread about pitch shifting individual strings for slide playing in open tunings. Please ignore this comment. It’s early and the coffee still isn’t brewed 🤦‍♂️

Looks like you've been "pitch shifted".

Yes, the Eventide can do it. I remember it having settings from 01 to maybe 50 cents.

My computer crashed this weekend (RAM fried) and I just installed RM into Windows 10 Pro with no problem. I think I just double-clicked the installer inside the zip file using Windows File Explorer and the program took it from there.

Delete the RM and re-download it again. You may have gotten a corrupted file from the network.

You may have to uninstall the previous version if it cannot update and just do a whole new install.

My desktop RAM fried on me and messed up my Windows 10 boot files so I did a new Windows 10 install on a new C drive. I saved all the files on the old C drive.

Can I just copy the VST/plugins folder from the old C Drive and paste it into my new C drive, or do I have to reinstall the plugins that originally came with install executables? Then I just set DAW to rescan the plugin directories?

These make great sliders, one tuned to open G and the other in open E.

When you come to visit for our jam session, I'm going on vacation. No way I can keep up with that. Give me a few more years. :)

They have a program that let's you rip out individual tracks from songs. You can then put back the ones you want and add yours in. I forgot the name of the app. (I have it but my computer crashed and It's going to take me at least a week or more to install all this crap back). Maybe someone else can help with the app name?

Big Town is badass Hendrixy. Intro in Keep is sweet.

Sorry to be a bit late but my desktop RAM fried on me and had to get new RAM... and then do another Windows bullshit install since it corrupted my boot sector files. It's a nightmare over here re-installing all my music software. But at least all my files were saved and accessible.

It's pretty simple. A positive value means the delay/reverb won't activate until you stop playing. The delay 'ducks' out of the way and allows the original note room to sound.

Negative means the delay will function while you play, but shuts off (almost like a gate, but only for the effect) when you stop.

So ducking setting at 0 means the delay functions while you play "and" does not shut off --- which will have delay tails (repeats) go right into the next note if you have moderate feedback setting?? I've never used ducking before and have used the feedback to set the number of repeats. I'm wondering when you would use ducking in rock and metal.

To get a similar sound to the Kabinet, the top depth of the outer cab is 7.5 inches and the bottom depth is 9.0 inches -- slight angle up. Height is 15.5 inches not including rubber feet. Width is 20 inches.

You need that much air space inside the cabinet to mimic the Kabinet sound. If you made the cabinet depth more shallow then you may get undesirable results. You can google how many square inches cubic inches a speaker enclosure should have for a particular speaker to get optimal performance.