Posts by Stealth8Stupid

I sold my focusrite interface and currently I use kemper as an audio interface. I would like to listen to music from youtube on browser and work in DAW simultaneously.
    When I turn on something on youtube and switch to DAW, the youtube stops.
    Does anyone have a solution for this? And is it even possible?

Hey everyone, There is a ton of profiles to download everywhere but I couldn't find any site that provides already made presets of reverb, delays and other?

Some time ago there was a bunch of reverb presets made by Thomas Dill to download but i couldnt find it now.

I know its a kemper thing to find your best settings but sometime you just wanna get some already made stuff and not tweak for hours.

Hello everyone, so recently i wanted to reamp my kemper via SPDIF but I dont understand it well. I have watched many videos on how to do it but I still do not understand...

My gear is:

Kemper profiler

Focusrite 6i6 1gen

Reaper DAW

I think i have made the connection right but when it comes to setting everything in DAW, it gets me there...

Maybe someone know how to do it and would explain to the beginner in details? :)

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!

This question is for metalheads and everyone that knows something about good metal tone in recording.

So i wonder if my tone is already good or even maxed out for recording? Currently I am recording it via SPDIF so the quality shoud be at its best.

The thing is i dont know if my tone is good to record. I tried shaping it as best as i could but i am complete beginner at this so i just wanted to ask you.

Of course it is not shaped in DAW and effects are not included. Just pure recording from kemper.

The link is to the folder with this recording.

https://drive.google.com/drive…AtiABIRDx5ENZ?usp=sharing

Please give me your thougts.

PS. the tone is shaped for black metal:)

must be a misunderstanding. We repair units built in 2012 that exhibit the issue for free but we will not replace them.

i have spoken some time ago with the support and they told me that they replace entire front panel. Couple of days ago i decided to ship my unit for repair and they said they only replace the faulty LEDs.

Can you please check for me, what exactly will be repaired/replaced? Thank you.

Here is the ticket number: ##KA00235057

K57A0057A00235057

Hey people!

I bought a unpowered toaster model with couple of burned out LEDs in the front panel of EQ knobs.

Since it is a common problem in early profilers, support said that it will be replaced for free (only paid the shipping to them, cause i dont have the warranty)

Question is: Are some of you shipped your profilers to them? What are your thoughts about that?

When you say about "kabinet" you mean powered or passive model?

I also thought about using a power amp (something like seymour duncan power stage) with passive cabinet. I wonder if it would sound like kemper through powered kabinet?

I am new in the kemper family!

I tried to connect my unpowered head version to my Marshall jcm 900 with passive marshall cabinet.

Here is the connection:

Guitar to kemper input

Kemper monitor out to amp fx return

Amp to cabinet

My conclusion is that basically all the rigs sounded to similar to each other, like my marshall jcm...

My question is: Are there other connect options out there? The connection that will make the rigs sounds different?

ps. Buying an active cabinet is not gonna cut for me.