Shipping profiler for repair

• Hey people!

I bought a unpowered toaster model with couple of burned out LEDs in the front panel of EQ knobs.

Since it is a common problem in early profilers, support said that it will be replaced for free (only paid the shipping to them, cause i dont have the warranty)

Question is: Are some of you shipped your profilers to them? What are your thoughts about that?

• Hey people!

I bought a unpowered toaster model with couple of burned out LEDs in the front panel of EQ knobs.

Since it is a common problem in early profilers, support said that it will be replaced for free (only paid the shipping to them, cause i dont have the warranty)

Question is: Are some of you shipped your profilers to them? What are your thoughts about that?

Not sure where you are, but I shipped my unpowered head from Vancouver B.C. to Kemper USA (Colorado I think) and back with zero issues.

I used the original box which was a bonus.

No worries, and quick turn around.

• must be a misunderstanding. We repair units built in 2012 that exhibit the issue for free but we will not replace them.

i have spoken some time ago with the support and they told me that they replace entire front panel. Couple of days ago i decided to ship my unit for repair and they said they only replace the faulty LEDs.

Can you please check for me, what exactly will be repaired/replaced? Thank you.

Here is the ticket number: ##KA00235057

K57A0057A00235057