Posts by Sollazzon

Well Done! I like the 2nd half of the track! from FreQ to end..

Bass is perfect to me! no issue, Punchy n' Loud

to be honest I don't like the drum, .. sounds a bit Outside the rest of the band, ..not not referring to Timing (it's fine) I sounds ..in another room.

Maybe I'd work on Reverbs

Nice track anyway!

Basically I'd like to have the 4 soft Buttons' function of AMP Module at pag 4/5 (on the KPA) availables in Rig Manager;

something like this:

(sorry for the Paint Art Job)

Or, in addition to ''Revert Parameter to Defalut'' And ''Revert Parameter to Stored Value'', the ''Revert Parameter to Former Profile Value'' Option when right click on Gain, B, M, T, P, and Definition Controls.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'd like the USB Audio Output do be Un-Linked to SPDIF Output

Right Now I see they are Linked, and looks like ther's no way to select a different / indipendent Source for them.

In my Studio setup the Main Out from Kemper goes to Mixer and PA (As Master Stereo Output) and Monitor Out goes to an external Stereo Power amp (as Master Stereo or sometimes Mod Stereo*)

and IMHO it's Very very good they are Indipendent each other.

I usually record from SPIDF Out (as Master Stereo, or DI/Master Mono, or DI/Mod Mono) without using USB Audio Out at all; but I'd like to record at he same time an other source from USB out.

i.e. Master Stereo from USB and DI/Master Mod from SPIDF

So, I'd like to have SPIDF and USB Output Sources totally independents as Main, Monitor and SPDIF actually are.

*honestly I'd also like to get a ''Delay Stereo'' Output available for Any Output (or at least for Monitor Out), but it looks like it's only me.

Thanks a Lot!

May I ask a couple of things?

- These are New Profiles right? (You Did n't retrofitted any Old JTM50 Profiles, You realized new profiles )

- I sow some of Your Profiles on Rig Exchange are noted as 'Captor 8' as Cabinet

Did You get the Output from the Captor 8 with ''gtr'' (IR 4x12 V30) or.. What?? I can't see any other comment in Cabinet or Mic section

PS You're ''Wht Marshall'' is one of my Fav. Free Profile Outhere !

Just did one Backup from of the Profiler Head but just because a new Year has just started.

I don't have really had the need to save anything new, apart some FX presets or a bunch of specific rigs in a couple of new preformances I've recently setup.

I noticed the last one I did was 2 years ago, (the 4th of Jan) and the previous one on April 2021 (I remeber that one was to save my new profiles of a couple of Marshall Amps I've sold in that period)

About Backup of Rig Manager content, I did more, basically anytime I buy rig packs from others.

What about You?

When You need to do a backup (or how often do You remeber to do it?)

oh, ..Happy New Year Kemperians! :thumbup:

I had more or less the same issiue here in windows

Soleved disabling the Profiler from Windows Audio setup devices

In the Daw I can still use the Profiler to send MIDI PC via USB (nice I don't use it But, OK!)

Hey Thank You Everybody!

Yes it's funny!

Basically I'm pretending to be a Rockstar that somebody calls for a featuring :P  8)

No seriously, this kind of job it's not easy at all,

You have to write, play and record a part that simply has never been there, so you don't have anything as reference to copy or cover,

and you have to decide what to play but also When to Play when When to shut up!

and you have to find your space in the mix ( a mix, already mastered Without Your Part)

and of course you have to get the right ''flow'' according to the original track.. and so on, ..You do mistakes, you learn.. as always!

I like this kind of project.

It should have to sound logic for everybody But I know somebody trying/selling their own Tweak at their taste (as simply adding an EQ or minor changes) on Profiles they didn't own (they didn't profiled )

Said that,

there's no problem if You open a thread where You explain what You did.

I.e.

Starting from This free profile, Ive changed the cab with This one from another profile, then I added this kind of delay with these settings.. and I finally got this profile I find perfect for...

Its another way to share.