Posts by Eltzejupp

Maybe you should just try to save the best cab out of the pack and try it with your favorite amp profiles, I personnaly just saved the CAB from the metros and use it on lots of amp profiles and it sounds so good, especially while recording. I really dig the miking and overall balance on the cabs, it's pretty unique to me.

Also remember that MW does many mix and multitracking, so these rigs may not be suited to sound that huge on their own. Regarding your guitars, do have you a single coil or a classic LP to do more tests ?

And after all like Raoul said, it's a matter of taste, if it doen'st do it, switch to other rigs. I stopped testing Andy's rigs , I know how Andy is putting tons of efforts in profiling, but I stick to the older profiles he did , the new ones do not fit my gear anymore, much to bright and crisp for my taste, but lots of people seem to dig them to the death ...

Hi waraba, i give it a chance if i get a good tip. Otherwise i kick them off. Your question about my guitars, i think i have some good ones to test the profiles ;) uups i dind't cleaned them....
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/iXgIOL0.jpg?1]

@Eltzejupp I cant help you on the Wagner profiles I haven't even tried them yet, But what I have found being a kemper user for a long time is that everyone has different views on what sounds good. A good example is when I first joined the community I found some profiles that people really thought were good didn't suit me at all and I would think to myself "Have I got the right profile, that these people are saying sounds so good?" For me it sounded terrible, but for others good. ;( Maybe the Wagner profiles are not for you. I myself have way to many profiles as it is and ive found a commercial profiler and people who share on RE profiles and they suit me 100%. My advice is if you find profiles that don't work for you don't worry maybe they are just not your cup of tea and if everyone liked the same stuff the world would be pretty boring :)

I agree. But it surprised me when i read the wagener treat. So many people here are happy with the tone, i find nothing...
    So finally i be surprised if i can not trust my ears.And yes you are right, i have so many profiles that sound good to me, if i cant go behind the miracle of those profiles (MW) i will forget it. But first i'll try every tip.

Waiting for your response. Hope it brings me nearer to the goal. BTW i have tweaked the profile like this:
    Input section is global for all of my profiles: cs 1,7 ds 0
    Output global: Monitor out to my frfr Bass-1,4, middle -1,7 trble +1,1 presence 0
    cab Mesa Boogie MB 4x12 Rectifier by Bjorn Gottfriedson Volume -3
    Gate 2,9
    Wah
    EQ on stomp x: 80hz +2,0, 160hz +1,5, 320 hz 0, 640hz -5,6, 1250hz -2,6, 2500hz 0, 5000hz +2,8, 10000hz 0
    Mod Hyper chorus depth 5,8, Amount 3,0 Crossover 20,6hz Mix 21%
    Tap delay: mix 46,8, clock left 4/16 and right 2/16 Feedback 0Bandwidth 2,9, center freq. -3,1, Modulation 2,5, Ducking 0Vol +1,9
    Reverb Hall: mix 20,1, Del Rev balance +58%, time 4,6 damping 7,1, predelay 160ms, rest 0
    Main eq of the profile (front knobs): bass +1, middle scooped to -2,4, treble +1,2 and presence +3,4

I will upload it on RE called MP1 NUNO eltzejupp

I know nothing of the artist mentioned, my thoughts are only how the profiles sound for my style of playing.

I do use output EQ adjustments globally. I mainly monitor on DSR112 by Yamaha. I can record clips if you like. The ADA was one of my least favorite of the pack though. It is worth wile to note that I use a Maxon OD808x before the Kemper.

Input for me currently is DS 0 CS -9.5

Hey thx for your post and yes id like to hear a recorded example. Maybe it helps to compare.

These are great all around on my system.

could you do me a favour and send me your parameters for input and output section? What cab do you use, wageners?Do you tweak the amp a little or the main eq? Every one writes, that the the profiles sound very good. Wish i can catch it because i am also a big Nuno fan.
    As i have written, i use one of the best frfrs and my guitars are also not so bad. At this time i try it with my erny ball petrucci bfr but i have nearly the same results with my ibanez jems 7wh and 777fp.

Holy Cow. I decided to spend some quality time with MW's ADA MP-1 profile. I am a huge fan of Nuno, so for Michael Wagener to actually capture and clone Nuno's original MP-1...well, it is just a real treat.

It sounds great right out of the box...but I did some of my own tweaking. I dialed back on the stock profile's gain setting, but then compensated by hitting the front with a Green Scream Stomp. I also replaced the profile's existing cab with one of Till Schneider's cabinets, from his CabLab pack. Finally, I dialed up the Clarity, Pick, and Compressor parameters in the Amp section, and added one of my own Delay + Reverb presets.

It has now just become one of my absolute favorite Rigs. :thumbup:

?How do you get good right out of the box? Imo every profile sound muffeling and i use a very good frfr from rcf. Its the 10" nx sma 400 watt amp. I have tons of other profiles which sounds very good but the wagener profiles are not the quality which i expected from him. Cant understand the hype about his profiles.

Am i right?
    Using a di profile = cab is off and i can choose any cab i have in my kpa, choose it and push the soft knob cabinet on. So i can use it with my frfr.
    Or, i go to an power amp and a normal cab like a 4/12 or whatever. Cab in kpa is off.
    Using a studio profile: I can use it directely with my frfr. Cab button is on. Maybe, if i like i can change the cab profile.
    What can i do with a merged profile? When i load one its just the same like a studio profile, or not? When the cab button is on it sounds good over my frfr. If the button is off i can use it with power amp and a 4/12 or whatever?
    Whats the best solution to go into my frfr with an unpowered toaster? For me its a studio profile or a merged one with cab on? I think so.

I dont use my headphones so often, they are cheap ones from sony ( 50 bucks). But i have a great tone because i use the headphone parameter in the output section ( gives you more room). Try it.