Posts by Sharry

Thank you for all your help :-))
    If you are one day in Germany, pleas contact me for a "Kemper-beer" :-))
    Have now also connected the 12 string Martin and wirh the SRJ 100 Profiles I am completely satisfied with the sound.

Well there exist bitcoins - we should found bitbeers :D

Fine that you could solve your Problem - have fun with the Kemper.

Harry

PS : for my 12 string Eko I use "acoustic D" from Rig exchange - just straight with a very little bit chorus and little reverb.
    SRJ 100 Profile are also very nice.

when I asked the first time in a shop to show me the Kemper, the guy was not able to get any tone out of the Kemper :-))

When I was in the shop to try the KPA I had the feeling, they seemed not really be interested to explain.
    I think they prefer to sell more Amps than one KPA. ;)
    So I ordered via Internet with refund policy.

Now on topic:
    I think less would be more.
    I mean less Rigs and some good Perfomances would be more impressive.
    There are so many Rigs and only one Performance to get an idea how to use it.
    You really get lost at the beginning.
    This system was born at a time when RM did not exist.
    A list of the available Rigs in the RE could be enough. (But in manner that a beginner can understand and becomes courios)

I have noticed also with other equipment, they are full of effects and possibilities, but are seldom reasonable for use.
    It would be a chance to do it better than others.

There is no signal from jack cable at the mixer, coming from Mail out.
    Monitor out works. Hope I can solve this :-((

Check the setting of output. (Press "Output")
    There exist also a Video at You tube for the setting.

Harry

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hold down the cab button on the kemper then you can select what third party cab to load/merge.

When I did this, I can browse 6 cabinet presets _ is not to much ?( .
    In RE I found "TillS_cabinets_20120719" - I have read also something about in the forum.
    I put the .kipr file in the share folder of my USB-Stck for backup/restore. But I do not know why I can not see them in the Cabs Menue after plug in the stick.
    In the Option "Extended Storage" I do find no other import/export function except backup/restore.

If you remember the settings you used when you had the HT-5 I can dial it in and make you a custom Direct profile

Thank you - I think your price was fair enough :)
    There are Rigs I can use.
    But tips how to import Till-Cabs I found at RE, would be welcome.
    The only way I know are cabs from other Rigs.
    Shared Directory at USB- Stick do not work for me untill now ?(

Blackstar HT-5 Direct Profiles only.

A friend borrowed a HT-5 to try me last year. I was actually surprised by the thing. Your profiles are very close to the sound I remember.
    I only need to bring Till's Cabs in my kemper now. The factory selection exept almost one is not optimal for this amp.
    The gimmick heart attack makes a lot of fun - maybe I'll still become a metal player. :D

Are there any Perfomances for Acoustic guitars ???

Welcome
    Yes, there are many acoustic rigs in RE and also some commercial seller. I use soundside.de as well as Rigbusters (Schertler Jam SJ100.) and some from Rigexchange.
    I play Eko 12 string (from the 70ies) or Yamaha APX 500. If I would have an acoustic Gig I would use Lowden F27 - at the moment I do not have any.
    I am really happy that I need not to carry anymore my acoustic-amp (Marshall 80 W).

+1
    I think I would not have bought the KPA right away, if I had tried it in the store.
    Also the first playing at home were initially somewhat disappointing.
    A more structured and commented content of the factory perfomances would be helpfull.
    It was research on the Internet, the video and also reading this forum which gave me only the confidence that things can be done better.

The big advance of Kemper, when its configurated to your needs - plug in and play - needs to show in more understandable and convincingly way for a newbye, who need the KPA just for playing.
    (I think it is a big part of potential clients.)
    The professionals and soundengineers have already the knowledge before they buy.

Remote! ist auf jedenfall die bessere Lösung

Auf alle Fälle.
    Ich hab auch mein Behringer zum Verkauf angeboten.
    Mit der Hardwarequalität wirst du auf Dauer nicht glücklich.

Harry, sounds fair enough to me mate. There are some vintage rigs on the exchange and at least 1 or 2 free packs of oddball and home-made vintage amps floating around somewhere, so you could try them? Otherwise keep looking on the exchange; there're bound to be some old Fenders and Gibsons on there...

(Edit the wrong quote)
    I use Profiles from RE and Profiles I bought.
    I do not believe that I can do it better then the Profis here.
    The bougt rigs are from soundside , Bert Meulendijk, Guidorist, Waraba, Rigbuster, TAF, MBritt and some other.
    It is interesting to look what these profis are doing. The money I spent for that is peanut to compare it with the price of the Gear.
    Mainly I use clean or crunchy sound.
    High gain is for younger than me ;)

At the moment I have definded 6 preformances
    1 + 2 for the Rock band
    1 for the Duo (for seniors)
    1 for Bigband (one rig I will change the acoustic to a rig from waraba for a holowbody Guitar todays evening))
    1 for acoustic guitars
    1 from Guidorist for specail purpose (mainly Rock solos )
    1 Performance of Andi (TAF) Profiles is in preperation