Do you think it's too expensive?

• At 1600 euros i think it's too expensive.

I paid mine 1300 euros (B Stock) and i think it was the correct price.
    I would probably buy another one if that would cost 1300 euros but not at 1600.

It's crisis here and a buck is a buck.
    Do you think that it's too expensive and that Kemper lose sales?

• yes same story for me , I had a great B stock unit for the same price , Highly appreciated & definitive GAS killer price

I sold a US strat & my boogie amp later - Financial balance is now more than positive :)

I wish there was a small tabletop unit like the TI-snow , I'm sure it will come sooner or later.

• I got mine used, so a little cheaper, but I can't really complain about the price. At the time I was trying to budget a full rig, so head + cab + switches + effects, and even a new Kemper, FCB/U4K, 44 Magnum, and Xitone wedge were only two-thirds of what I would have had to spend to get a good setup.

• I think the price is perfect!! If it was £2000 I still buy it as I've already had my moneys worth I feel :) at £1225 I think it's a great price. Years ago before I had my vetta I purchased a few guitar heads a Marshall 30th anniversary £800 at the time, a JCM800 2nd hand cost me £500, Mesa triple rect £1000 these were great amps but you were stuck with one sound for that price now us users can have any sound for £1225!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is a bargain :)

• At 1600 euros i think it's too expensive.

I paid mine 1300 euros (B Stock) and i think it was the correct price.
    I would probably buy another one if that would cost 1300 euros but not at 1600.

It's crisis here and a buck is a buck.
    Do you think that it's too expensive and that Kemper lose sales?

I agree with you, 1490€ new for me would be the right price. 1500€ was the maximal psychological price I would have paid for a new guitar piece of gear.

Moreover, I am always confused when price of a piece gear increases... was the Kemper badly priced at the beginning ? Just a thought...

• The price is right, just consider:

- the KPA is solidly made in Germany and not made in China (Line 6 ect.)
    - the single modules are high quality ones
    - the CK-team and the customer-service are outstanding
    - the KPA is always up-to-date and CK is always getting the best out of it
    - you get tons of expensive amps for nearly nothing
    - you can make your own profiles, it's the only profiling-amp in the world
    - you can use it for recording, with a guitar-cab, FRFR-cab, direct-to-FOH-desk.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• I bought my Powered Rack for 2100 euro, thats not cheap but for me I got even more for that money than I expected.
    Would like to know how many Kemper's are sold course I really have no idea ?

• No - I would pay e 2000 for it if i had to. I havent checked the price of the "competition" but that would still be considered cheap by me. +1 on the reasons of the previous post. At e 1300 b stock it was a bargain and i wont sell it unless the children are on the brink of starvation

• in other words...it's not expensive enough 8o ;)

• Part of the purchase decision for me was the price.... ie it was way cheaper than the axe fx, and not too much more than the rocktron prophesy.
    It's way better sounding (in my opinion) than the rocktron.... i sold mine when I got the Kemper.

• I agree with you, 1490€ new for me would be the right price. 1500€ was the maximal psychological price I would have paid for a new guitar piece of gear.

Moreover, I am always confused when price of a piece gear increases... was the Kemper badly priced at the beginning ? Just a thought...

Hey djemass, what do you mean by "confused" and "badly priced"?
    A startup has to attack the Market, offering a product at an (more) aggressive price is just basic marketing. When the perceived value of a good raises (i.e., potential buyers are willing to pay more to own it) you raise the price; and raise it until you perceive that your margins do not grow any further.
    There's nothing unethical in this, if this is what you are hinting at :)

Every and each manufacturer wants to sell their goods at the highest possible price. Pretty sure, if the Profiler had a good market @ 10,000 €, that would have been its price. :)

• The Kemper worths its price! I sold everything but my guitars since I bought it so, at the end, I made much money! ;)

BTW it is not much money for the quality, the innovation and the support you get along this amazing device! :thumbup: