Buying a secondhand Kemper and warranty

• Ok well andertons redirected as it was coming back from repair centre directly to them and they sent it to wrong address so after a day of waiting home for it I managed to get hold of ups and went and collected it from them , not sure what they done but now screen isn't moving at all and looks like them blob issue has gone

• Translation:
    The screen's no longer loose and the fingerprint / blotch is gone. Yay!

Reaction from Kemper community:
    Awesome, jester! Finally. You must be wrapped!

Subesquent action by jester:
    Prepends "[SOLVED]" to his thread title.

Sorry. Sometimes I like to pretend I live in an ideal world.

• :D And lastly a peanut is not a nut its a legume! its suffering an identity crises lol, almond or other nuts spreads are healthier and better any ways!
    Sorry...My alternative medicine brain will never switch off ..cant turn the power off. Great to hear it worked out man

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• You'll appreciate then Ash, that there's a new brand of peanut butter, being pushed really hard at the moment down here in Jungleville, that claims to be the healthiest and tastiest on the market due to its uber-simple makeup - just peanuts and salt.

Then, the advert boasts the method: "First, we take 100% Australian-grown peanuts and roast them..."

FAIL! Turned it into poison right there with step #1.

For those who don't know, there are a few foods that transform much more radically when heated, literally becoming poison from the body's point of view, tomatoes and nuts being chief amongst them. Yes, peanuts are legumes, but interestingly, they don't escape this phenomenon.

OK. Back to our scheduled programming.
    [jester prepares to enter stage-left...]

• 100% right.....changes the structure of the proteins so as to make them more allergenic. Ever get a Rash down there? could be the peanuts 8o:D

I think i figured why Nicky is so smart, they did a test on bananas(true not bs) they found people who had the bananas before taking an exam did better because of the potassium in it made their brain function better, no wonder Nicky is smarter than me, its the bloody banana's mate

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Sorry for bringing alive this old thread but I have the same question.

My Amp is build last december, sold to the first owner in januari and I bought it from him second hand 3 weeks ago.
    He did not register is Kemper so I was the first one to register.
    I also have the receipt from the store to the fisrt buyer. The store is an official Kemper dealer.
    But the store owner told me to ask Kemper about warranty.

So my question is with the given facts above: will my device still be under warranty? If yes, for how long?

• Ask Kemper directly. Maybe you´ll get lucky :)