Chris Edkins Amp & Genre Packs

• Hi Guys,

So for the last few months, I've been extremely busy working on these new profiles. Which im really excited about.

If you have a Kemper Profiling Amp and your looking for some awesome tones then you can now buy Chris Edkins Amp & Genre packs containing various different profiles of great vintage and modern guitar amps.

These are available directly from my website or from my Ebay store:

Go check them out !

http://www.chrisedkinsrecording.co.uk
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tele…kw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I've spent the last couple of months working on all the sounds and profile's which have been profiled with the greatest of care and detail, from mic choice/placement to the choice of speakers, preamps & converter's.

So if you have a Kemper Profiling Amp and want some awesome tones or know anyone that does, please download the free sample pack :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8vn…ojE3orygSnPWFUMFHL8a?dl=0

The FREE sample pack contains these amps :

Marshall JMP MK2 100 Watt MasterLead -1980

Orange Dual Terror

Each amp contains a clean, crunch, overdrive & lead profile file that you can then upload into your Kemper.

If you like what we do then visit the links above to check out more packs & products !

Nice one
    Chris

• Chris very reasonable priced there man, great looking site and sounds good so far, may i ask , did you use single coils for the clean and crunches or humbuckers for all?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• [quote='ashtweth','https://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/29124-Chris-Edkins-Amp-Genre-Packs/?postID=310808#post310808']Chris very reasonable priced there man, great looking site and sounds good so far, may i ask , did you use single coils for the clean and crunches or humbuckers for all?

Ashtweth - The clean and crunch for the marshall JMP were single coils, all the rest were humbuckers. Thanks for the kind words. chris

• Be sure to check out some of our packs on our ebay store and website.

I have visited your website and have to confess that I have become not quite clever.
    I did not find detailed informations.(amount of rigs, what kind of rigs etc. )
    Found just headlines.
    Hard now to choose for me

• Hi,I do not understand your "pack and bundle" philosophy between your web site and the ebay link.is the "Kemper Profiling Amp Pack & Bundles" from ebay corresponds to the BIGMAN pack ?

Hi ChristopheSeyler - Yes. The Big Man Pack is all of the Amp Packs & Genre Packs. These are ***AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM 01.08.2016***. That is a all of the profiles from my Kemper (A) bundle. Which is all the individual Amp Packs & Genre Packs (from Bundle A ). Please see the list of amps below and pack names. Thanks for your question hope that answers it. Kindest Chris

I have visited your website and have to confess that I have become not quite clever.
    I did not find detailed informations.(amount of rigs, what kind of rigs etc. )
    Found just headlines.
    Hard now to choose for me

Individual Pack - CE001 - £3.99

Choose any amp below – add your amp choice in the paypal “ add
    note to seller”

Mix/Match Pack – CE002 3x
    amps - £11.99

Kemper (A) Amp Pack's:

Marshall Vintage Pack : CE003 -
    £4.99

JMP 100Watt Master Lead 1980
    30th Anniversary 1962-1992

Orange Riff Machine Pack :CE004 -
    £4.99

OR100
    Rocker 50
    Rocker 100
    Dual Terror

We Win “Victory” Pack :CE005
    - £4.99

v30 El34 –2x12/4x12
    v30 6L6 –2x12/4x12
    kracken

The Low End Bass Pack :CE006 -
    £4.99

EBS Reidmar
    Ampeg SVT-4 Pro
    Ampeg Portaflex350
    Gallien Krueger 700RB-II RB

Dreamy Clean
    Pack : CE007 -£4.99

Matamp GTH Clean
    Peavey Deuce VT Series Clean
    Marshall JMP Clean
    Victory v30 2x12 Clean
    Victory v30 4x12 Clean
    Dr Z Remedy Clean
    Marshall 30th Anniversary Clean

Mega Metal Pack : CE008 - £4.99

Mesa Dual 6l6
    Mesa Dual EL34
    Blackstar HT100
    Orange rocker 50
    Orange rocker 100
    Brunetti XLII R-Evo
    Laney GH100L
    Victory Kracken

Classy Classic Pack : CE009
    -£4.99

Cornford Mk50
    Victory v30
    Marsahll JMP
    Marshall 30th
    Vox 125 Lead

Djent Pack : CE010 - £4.99

Matamp GTH
    Laney GH100L
    Mesa Dual Rec 6L6
    Blackstar HT100
    Brunetti XLII R-EVO

All Amp Packs (A) – CE011 -
    £14.99

Kemper (A) Genre Pack - £14.99 Each
    ***AVAILABLE
    TO BUY FROM 01.08.2016**

Rock - CE012
    Metal - CE013
    Alternative-CE014
    Punk - CE015
    EFX Heavy -CE016

All Genre Packs -CE017 - £50.00

All Amp & Genre (A) Packs –
    Big Man Amp Pack - £70.00

- ***AVAILABLE
    TO BUY FROM 01.08.2016** CE022

Kemper (B) Amp Pack - coming soon

Kemper (B) Genre Pack – coming
    soon

66% of for a
    limited time

Hope this helps - ive now put this list on the website so people can see. :thumbup:

• I apologize, but I'm totally confused: what is the difference between amp packs and genre packs now vs. available Aug. 1? For example, if I want to buy everything is the "All Amp Packs (A) GBP 20" that I can apparently buy now, the "All Amp Packs (A) GBP 14.99" that I apparently can't buy until August 1 (?), and the "Big Man" pack which isn't available until August 1? The number of options and drop down menus seems a little daunting :)

Also, are these studio or merged? Any direct profiles? Thanks!

• Well I ordered three Packs - I will see what I get ;)

Hi eh6

Thanks for the message. There was a problem with my code on the site. It should all make sense now.

The majority of the profiles are summed allowing for multiple mic setups and there are a few direct profiles included.

In our next set of Amp Packs we will be including more direct profiles.

I appreciate there is a lot of content and options and have considered your feedback. I am in the process right now of making it more user friendly.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

Kindest
    Chris

• Thanks, I'll check it out!

• Hi Darthwain

Thanks for your feedback. We're currently working on a new showreel that shows of these sounds with and without backing tracks. This will be up on our site in the next 2/3 weeks.

Thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it.

Kindest
    Chris