What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Clever re-use of a song title for this very special time... so nice to see how creativity comes out virtually everywhere around us.... stay safe all!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• While being "grounded" due to C-19, this is a very good way to let an hour pass easy :):thumbup:

And there´s a Part 2 too 8):thumbup:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Some "rookies" in this group. :P

Robin McAuley (Vocals), Reb Beach (Guitars, Vocals), Jeff Pilson (Bass, Keys, Vocals), Matt Starr (Drums)

Edited once, last by balazs ().

• First ever internet post from a machine other than my beloved cheese grater. I had to set internet up on the lappy (exclusively used for home stereo) in order to share this, but I felt compelled.

This neo-classical power-metal song is played forwards, then backwards. Impressive for so many reasons I won't even start to list them.

Enjoy! 8)

External Content youtu.be

... and if that's not impressive enough, how about a flawless live performance of the book-matched song?

• Holy cow, the new song of The Dead Daisies has arrived! The first with Glenn Hughes at the microphone (and of course at bass)!

• That is a killer track! Speaking of Glenn Hughes....this is an old one I forgot about. Excellent album, lost during the grunge years....

• Proof that rock n' roll really is here to stay. 8)

GATC (Girish and the Chronicles) from India. Perfect in every way, so again, I'll resist breaking it down; just trust me. :pinch:

Slow

Faster

Fastest

• Robman very nice, the incredible Steven Wilson. What a genius... reminds me of my alltime favorite from Porcupine Tree.... Blackest Eyes 8)

• Robman very nice, the incredible Steven Wilson. What a genius... reminds me of my alltime favorite from Porcupine Tree.... Blackest Eyes 8)

Ive seen him do this a couple of times live.Fantastic song even though the subject content is pretty dark ! :)

• About Tommy Tedesco and the wrecking crew.
    a story about the 60's

Be the force with you ;)

• Holy cow, the new song of The Dead Daisies has arrived! The first with Glenn Hughes at the microphone (and of course at bass)!

They stole those dancing skeletons... LOL!

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

Pretty cool! I caught him as the opening act on the Aldo/Great White/Scorpions tour in Cincinnati back in the early 90's.

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• My most favourite Dokken era is the 80s (of course) but there are gems in the original line up's later works too.

• In 2019 I played three shows in Europe, Paris / Frankfurt / Milan,

If you should ever be able to see a show or sign up,

go there it is incredible that you will never feel so much energy again.

Rockin'1000 Playlist Shows 2019

Be the force with you ;)

Edited 6 times, last by Yoda Guitar ().

• An old classic