Did you fixed that?

• ERROR: unable to mount USB device
    RETRY: retrying mount of device
    etc...
    etc...
    And please, if you are gonna say anything just read on first Thread (i referred it to, i am not the only one)

• ERROR: unable to mount USB device
    RETRY: retrying mount of device
    etc...
    etc...
    And please, if you are gonna say anything just read on first Thread (i referred it to, i am not the only one)

As the thread you referred to is from 2013 and isn't a long thread, it's entirely possible the person concerned got the help they needed and now don't have a problem.

As to your issue; USB's work just fine and if you had to go back to 2013 to find someone else with an issue that's a pretty good indication that USB's are fine. If you've tried several and have an issue, support will help you out in the field with advice but if you have a broken USB port on your Kemper, yes they will need it back. That doesn't make it a bad product - it makes it a product. If you're a professional, I'm sure you have a backup plan for when gear goes wrong because gear does (unfortunately) go wrong. If the gear you've bought is manufactured in a country other than your own, that unfortunately means that's where it has to go.

I hope you get the help you need but really the tone of the first post isn't the best way to get it :)

• As the thread you referred to is from 2013 and isn't a long thread, it's entirely possible the person concerned got the help they needed and now don't have a problem.
    As to your issue; USB's work just fine and if you had to go back to 2013 to find someone else with an issue that's a pretty good indication that USB's are fine. If you've tried several and have an issue, support will help you out in the field with advice but if you have a broken USB port on your Kemper, yes they will need it back. That doesn't make it a bad product - it makes it a product. If you're a professional, I'm sure you have a backup plan for when gear goes wrong because gear does (unfortunately) go wrong. If the gear you've bought is manufactured in a country other than your own, that unfortunately means that's where it has to go.

I hope you get the help you need but really the tone of the first post isn't the best way to get it :)

Just the "If" was out of context, Gary_W.. anyway, i can´t take all my work inside kemper for the same reason... and believe me, not 3 or 4 news USBs on this 2 last years...

• Wait a minute, is your KPA under warranty, which by the way is 3 years. Never had a problem with any USB drives I stuck in the KPA although I know others have, which is understandable, but your under warranty I think and submit a support ticket to see if the great staff at Kemper can get it resovled.

• ABout this thread CLOSE and NOT RESOLVED
    "USB Drive Not Mounting...Please help!"

this thread is like 3 years old and i'm sure the issue got resolved by using a different USB stick. unless the Profiler in question has a hardware problem. Saying that, we've offered you to repair broken LEDs on your Profiler years ago and also test the hardware for you. I'm not sure what else we could do in this case. From what I can see you've never send your Profiler for repair.

if you need additional assistance, contact support by email.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• WHY USB stick?

RM can do everythig now - and way more comfortable. I never had issue with USB sticks, but still I am glad, that I dont need any anymore. Update and rig impoting/exporting is so much easier now...
    I only wish, more functions will be handled by RM in the future (like copying effects and Cabs and checking settings).

• Hey @O3restes

I can understand your frustration after all this time...

You probably did but I will ask anyway; Did you write Kemper support?
    I have only had excellent help from them in the past.

If USB port is not responding and the beta system was released before than network was fully functions... not sure about you red the old post i published.