Eltzejupp Tweak: Paul Gilbert Rig for you

• I wish you the best of luck with your YT-channel my friend..

Actually you are one of the guys here in this forum who are always ready to help others with their problems and questions..something which makes this blog indeed very nice and and a precious place.

Keep it up!:thumbup::thumbup:;)

• I wish you the best of luck with your YT-channel my friend..

Actually you are one of the guys here in this forum who are always ready to help others with their problems and questions..something which makes this blog indeed very nice and and a precious place.

Keep it up!:thumbup::thumbup:;)

Many thx Nikos, really appreciate this. I am lucky when I can help here. This channel is not a commercial project, I placed a donate link under my signature for those who will donate a beer for the work:) but I won't earn big money with this. My intention is to show some tips and tricks in a " not polished" channel, hope it has the charme of an amateur cellar channel but with a cool sound and helpful things. Dont have the time to create big productions here, so the videos are only one shot videos without cuts.

Hope you enjoy

Cheers

Frank

• Awesome job Frank!! Really enjoyed watching your videos. Just catching up a bit on the forum been busy rebuilding a Monarch metal lathe that I acquired and look at what I missed a new YouTube celebrity from our own backyard. Keep it up:thumbup::thumbup:

• Awesome job Frank!! Really enjoyed watching your videos. Just catching up a bit on the forum been busy rebuilding a Monarch metal lathe that I acquired and look at what I missed a new YouTube celebrity from our own backyard. Keep it up:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Zap!!!

My intention is to show some tips and tricks in a " not polished" channel, hope it has the charme of an amateur cellar channel but with a cool sound and helpful things.

Frank..man..I will tell you my very (very,very) personal view on this..I dont care if it is "amateur" or "professional"or whatever as long as it has madness,passion and endless love for what some one is doing and spend his whole life"catching" it.I have seen so many "professionals" falling drunk from the chair or being high on drugs while doing gigs or studio work that I dont give a damn anymore about these definitions.

As graphic as it sounds (and I know we live in a very "unromantic" age where everyone is trying to look so cool and sane while in reality he/she is out of control) but....be just yourself,give a f&%$ about whatother people might say about whatever and keep rockin`...shred your ass off!!I love your vids!

• Frank..man..I will tell you my very (very,very) personal view on this..I dont care if it is "amateur" or "professional"or whatever as long as it has madness,passion and endless love for what some one is doing and spend his whole life"catching" it.I have seen so many "professionals" falling drunk from the chair or being high on drugs while doing gigs or studio work that I dont give a damn anymore about these definitions.

As graphic as it sounds (and I know we live in a very "unromantic" age where everyone is trying to look so cool and sane while in reality he/she is out of control) but....be just yourself,give a f&%$ about whatother people might say about whatever and keep rockin`...shred your ass off!!I love your vids!

Right on, well put, I agree 100% :D:thumbup:

• The MASTER tweaker now has a channel .. Santa must have delivered this year. Really enjoy watching these Frank, now i am addicted to them. Beer donations will be coming soon brother :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Hi,

As promised. Here is the next video. It shows the tweaked parameter of the presented strat sound in part 1.

So you can rebuild this sound. You have everything on board. Load the suhr profile from the free Lars Lüttge rigpack from your rm and get also this magic 1960AV fredman 1 cab. You can find the cab also in rm. Search for fredman 1 and you find: Silver Jubilee Reissue Clean from Deadlight Studio cab name 1960AV fredman1.

So here is part 1 again and than follows part II with the setted parameter

Hope you like it and you have fun to rebuild this sound. Let me know what you think.......

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank

• Hi Frank,

thank you for this great Video. To see your parameters and learn how you tweake the rigs to your taste is a great help to learn how to improve my own profiles and live sound.

you mentioned in your recent video that you can help or show how to tweak a rig. It would be a great help if you could show how to tweak the Sound like Slash from Gunsn Roses Rythm and Solo Sound.

Thanky you in advance :)

• Amazing Frank, no Bullshit and so easy to follow , I wish i had Frank as a teacher at school hahaha.. Frank its amazing detail and so helpful to me my friend. That is another beer coming soon. Really appreciate these man, all new kemper owners should look at this series.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Some beers might be a good investment here.;)

Cheers my friend!:)

Hi, I am really overwelmed that some of you used the donation link under my signature!!

Many, many thx. You all know that I have no commercial concept behind my vids!

Hope you all have fun with the vids and I also hope that they help a little.

So

Cheers and thx for the beer to all who clicked !!

Next example will arrive over the weekend :)

Frank

• Here you are my friend!

Tweaking a slash sound under 5 minutes........

Parameters will come tomorrow

Profile: Top Jimi free kemper pack TJ Mars AFD100 High1 tweaked to Slashy sound:)

Sorry for some Chibsons, I'll do my best:P:P

Hope you like it

Cheers

Frank

• Hope you like it

Cheers

Frank

I really like it Frank, thank you for the vid and I am looking forward to part 2 tomorrow.

I read in different posts here in the forum that some people looking for the Jimmy Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan Sounds. Maybe this could also interesting topic for a video.

• I really like it Frank, thank you for the vid and I am looking forward to part 2 tomorrow.

I read in different posts here in the forum that some people looking for the Jimmy Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan Sounds. Maybe this could also interesting topic for a video.

Wow, you are quick8|

Many thx, glad you like it. Parameter will follow. You can also reduce the gain a little and mybe it's also a little too bright for your takes. Easy change, reduce the trebel a little, done.

The big thing here for me was the original sound out of the box and the hughe diffrence only when changing the cab.

Cheers

Frank

• Frank, you can call this axe whatever you want now: What a beautiful looking guitar! The white pickups on this one is the icing on the cake - yummy :thumbup:

But I have to watch the video again, cause I was only looking at the details of the guitar and missed everything else^^

• Frank, you can call this axe whatever you want now: What a beautiful looking guitar! The white pickups on this one is the icing on the cake - yummy :thumbup:

But I have to watch the video again, cause I was only looking at the details of the guitar and missed everything else^^

:DYes, it is a beauty , the one piece mahogany body and the 60th shape of the neck....The pickup's and the pu frames are not white, they are vintage cream.

Really fat. I searched a long time for it and two years ago I had the idea to sell it, a friend of sambrox was interested but he bought another one and after that short intermezzo I decided that I dont sell her. Luky me! It's a real gem. She will stay here.