3 Things you would like Kemper to develop (and release) in the next month

• I agree. Even with Axe-Fx's FW6 out, I think KPA keeps a tremendous value for the money. I can get a KPA and an RCF NX12-SMA for the price of an Axe-Fx II and see no way for the Axe to sound "better" than the KPA (even though I see someone else may like it better, of course).
    Furthermore, I don't like getting lost in infinite menus and infinite parameters with infinite degrees of interaction among them. For too many years I've been played upon from my own gear LOL. Now, I've the possibility to have a much versatile rig while keeping the simplicity of a guitar, a cable, a lunchbox and a cab.

Apparently, the KPA delivers everything I've ever wanted from an amp: a very realistic valve sound and feeling (the best I've ever heard from a CPU actually), versatility, a potentially daily-changing personality, direct access to its controls, MIDI-awareness, direct recording, a number of good fx which will get better and become more numerous in the time, weight, no valve-related issue, great low-volume sound, h\p monitoring... and maybe I'm forgetting something but this alone would by far suffice.

Furthermore, I HATE fanaticisms, and have found almost none on this board. I really pray for it to stay like this when we become 20,000. Let's welcome everyone's opinion, let's accept criticisms, let's let people love their own gear, let's not feel the need to show that our idea is the best possible... and everything will go well! X)

Peace all

• Furthermore, I HATE fanaticisms, and have found almost none on this board. I really pray for it to stay like this when we become 20,000. Let's welcome everyone's opinion, let's accept criticisms, let's let people love their own gear, let's not feel the need to show that our idea is the best possible... and everything will go well! X)

Peace all

+1

• Thank you for your suggestions. Very nice!
    This thread is a nice statistics to see what is needed the most.

We are following pretty much every single thread on the forum.

And we are working - or will be working - on most of your suggestions. Some of them might not be possible to realise, but most of them are. Please allow us some time.
    And of course we are working on stuff that you might not expect :)

I am proud of this forum and you guys and girls!

CK

• chris, can you let us know what is NOT possible, so we stop asking for those features?

• The total bypass of cabs on the monitor out option has always been the biggest request from me.
    Second would be a good quality pitch shift/harmoniser.
    Some sort of whacky step sequencer on the harmoniser and a step flanger/phaser would be great. Then I could throw out my eventide pitch factor.

• 1) Performance mode

2) Mac compatible librarian (an editor?) with direct-to-USB port access

3) Compact Kemper foot controller (e.g., with four foot switches and one expression pedal; that would be more than enough for me) => Well, not to be released next month, but hopefully this year ;)

• 1) Editor (or at least USB keyboard support)
    2) Audio and reamping over USB (if at least support for multiple SPDIF rates and slave mode as an alternative)
    3) Profile Blending.

• I should just say that the kind of profile blending I want isn't mixer fade/dual amps, but synth style parameter blend, so you could combine two totally different amps and get something totally new and unique as a new profile.

• 1.Editor
    2.More cab options, (Room ambience etc) without using reverb for it.
    3.I want the KPA to tell me if Ive edited a sound..by somhow flashinglight,, or maybe a differnt LED screen colour when you are editing a profile.. - Ive lost so much good work, when Ive been tracking.. and messed with a profile for ages. - then left the room, come back and changed the patch without saving.. as there is no way to tell if its a edited patch or not! (hope this makes sence)

• 1) Mac/PC editor for rigs import/export without system reboot. USB communication preferred.
    2) Multiple SPDIF rates and Slave mode (sorry Maurizio70 if i stole your words :P )
    3) Flexible fx routing: series, parallel routing, different fx chains, freedom to choose where to place the stomps slots (i'd like to have the freedom of placing the delay in front of the amp).

Then new FX, rigs blending, direct out, profile mode, cab options (like ambience, speaker distortion, HP and LP filter on the cab block) etc.

• Ok

1- New stompboxes, effects, presets:
    It would be great to have more distortion/overdrive/fuzz stompboxes with like 4-5 for each style. Personnally i'm one of this rare person who pretty like the metal zone but more (and better) distortion for metal, rock etc would be nice (must have ?)
    One fuzz, one metal disto etc it's really not enough
    new effects like octaver, pitch shifter, synthetiser effects etc
    Also more delay and reverb type and more presets for all of that old and new effects.

2- Less hiss and possibility to have some liquid sound
    For my ears, there to many hiss noise even at home (tried in a frfr system with musicians it was awful but need to do more tests to be sure that is the kemper) it would be great to have less of that to make more clean music production.
    The possibility to have more liquid tone would be great too, when you play hard, the kemper like that but when you play soft to make liquid lead like sweeping, economy picking etc your gain just disapear a lot and it become difficult to play those parts without attack your guitar really hard (those part need to be play gentle) I found the sound of th Kemper really too straight for some kind of playing (for other, it's perfect.

3- Mac/Pc editor
    A must have, like a lot of users i've got arm pain now, so an editor clear with the possibility to classify rigs etc like we want and more.

• 1.Editor
    2.More cab options, (Room ambience etc) without using reverb for it.
    3.I want the KPA to tell me if Ive edited a sound..by somhow flashinglight,, or maybe a differnt LED screen colour when you are editing a profile.. - Ive lost so much good work, when Ive been tracking.. and messed with a profile for ages. - then left the room, come back and changed the patch without saving.. as there is no way to tell if its a edited patch or not! (hope this makes sence)

You have an "E" that appears on the right side of the screen when you change something

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Your hiss issues are odd. I play FRFR and have never experienced any perceptible noise.
    I am pretty sure your device is defective.

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

• For my ears, there to many hiss noise even at home (tried in a frfr system with musicians it was awful but need to do more tests to be sure that is the kemper)

OT MODE ON

Hey MisterC,

I'm following the thread about this issue on the private forum as well.
    I can't post there, but the first thing I'd check would be if the KPA was connected to a mic channel on the PA (or, if the mic pre was engaged).

On a second stage, since the KPA is intrinsicly quite a silent unit, you might want to try to raise its overall output level as much as possible, in order to supply a beefier signal to the mixer so that the needed gain from the PA will be much lower. You'll easily check on the mixer whether the KPA is saturating the strip input.
    The mixer is probably more noisy than the KPA.

Hope this helps.

OT MODE OFF

:D

• Thanks for the help, i will try that monday, for the hiss in studio condition i hear some (not so bad but with a lot of guitar it can be hear on my monitor, it may be completely the normal hiss level of the Kemper)

By the way, my direct output is now just don't wrk anymore (after had to much gain) ^^