Store Performance not working in Rig Manager 3.0

  • Hi guys,


    just tweaked a few parameters. Won’t save the performance via rig manager but will on the Kemper itself. Anyone else with this issue or am I doing something wrong?

    Same here, but... I've found better success with the system in Browse mode.

    I was in performance mode and trying to change an effect in a rig. Saving did not take, but pushing store on the profiler worked.

    Switched to browse mode and it works!

  • I have been working on a Performance. I can load Rigs on each slot and save them to those slots.


    But when I change parameters or create morph functions and then save from RM 3.0 they do not get stored. It reverts to saved version of the Rig.

  • Try it in Browse mode and report back. Seems to work for me.

    I have mixed results. Some times it works but even as a workaround it is not reliable. Some slots of the performance got saved ok. Others got the amp settings of a different slot. Even one slot got saved with a rig that is stored in the KPA but that I was not using for that Performance.


    Sadly the experience with Performances is similar to previous versions of Rig Manager. Fortunately it is a beta and it seems quite stable for the time being, so let's hope they will improve the bugs and we get a nice, complete and usable editor.

  • I have mixed results. Some times it works but even as a workaround it is not reliable. Some slots of the performance got saved ok. Others got the amp settings of a different slot. Even one slot got saved with a rig that is stored in the KPA but that I was not using for that Performance.


    Sadly the experience with Performances is similar to previous versions of Rig Manager. Fortunately it is a beta and it seems quite stable for the time being, so let's hope they will improve the bugs and we get a nice, complete and usable editor.

    Agreed that this is similar behavior to previous versions. As a result I got into the habit of making changes in RM and pressing Store on the profiler.

    Not suggesting we're good to go yet.:)

  • To add my post to this thread - here the step-by-step bug report from my side


    * Open a performance in RM3 for editing (double-click to preview and edit)

    * make a change to slot 1 (e.g. change gain for the amp from 1.5 to 2.0

    * press the "Store Performance in #x" button

    * open a different performance for editing

    * go back to the first performance

    * the changed parameter is back to its original value (e.g. gain 1.5 instead of 2.0)


    This is extremely unpleasant - means that while I can edit comfortably on my PC, I need to run over to the Stage to do the saving.


    Please, Kemper team, hope you can fix this soon...


    Cheers,


    Torsten

  • I can confirm all the Bugs reportet and can say, that this also did not work in RM2.X constantly. If you Change/create something in the local Perf. Library it definitely makes no sense to store physically on the Kemper …


    Kemper : Please make the Software "store" work - many thanks.

  • it works but I had to do it a couple of times and then it worked. I have had this for a few parameters, so give it a shot. Make a simple edit, hit store and then change patch. If it did not work, try it again and it should work now.