Most Important Feature For Which You Guys Are Immediately Waiting?

• PC-Editor?
    Midi Footswitch?
    Something else?
    This forum needs a poll!!!!
    I get it, some of you guys can't be bothered with the minutae of some of the 'lesser feature requests'. What though, realistically, are you guys hoping for in the next few months or FW updates?
    I know, I know..... there is a whole forum for this subject. But perceptions change with time and I would like to see your updated wishlist!
    What should Kemper, in your opinion, be putting everything else to the side for until "'x' feature" is completed?

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach

• Well I'd like for the OS itself to be completed, i.e. performance mode, undo/redo etc, just so that Christoph can work on whatever else he feels inclined to do so without having the specter of that hovering in the background over each cool new firmware release spoiling things (cos there will always be someone that complains).

Otherwise for bugs I'd like for the aliasing artifacts problem to be sorted and the crackle on change with SPDIF issues to be dealt with.

Apart from that my highest priority is a way to enter the tag data on profiles with a normal keyboard, either an editor (which would be super awesome) or just USB keyboard support. Because every time I even consider profiling something at the moment I get a headache just thinking about the text entry part.

• Well I'd like for the OS itself to be completed, i.e. performance mode, undo/redo etc, just so that Christoph can work on whatever else he feels inclined to do so without having the specter of that hovering in the background over each cool new firmware release spoiling things (cos there will always be someone that complains).

Otherwise for bugs I'd like for the aliasing artifacts problem to be sorted and the crackle on change with SPDIF issues to be dealt with.

Apart from that my highest priority is a way to enter the tag data on profiles with a normal keyboard, either an editor (which would be super awesome) or just USB keyboard support. Because every time I even consider profiling something at the moment I get a headache just thinking about the text entry part.

+1
    This pretty much sums it up !!!

Add to this, "Selective Browse", as quoted below, from the Kemper homepage.

I feel we can do fine without an editor, but "keyboard support", or, the hinted at, "web based rig management" is a must have.

Quote from kemper-amps

Yet to be finished:
    - Performance Mode
    - Undo/Redo
    - Selective Browse (Soon it will be directly browse through all cabs of all rigs. We call it Selective Browse, and it will also be available for amp, eq, stomps and effects. It will look the same as browsing through the local presets). Those funktions will soon be available by firmware update.

• MIDI NRPN documentation, please! The KPA already has built-in access to every programming function you can perform via the front panel throgh MIDI NRPN but we lack the documentation to use it. Once we have the document, the door is open to have live software editors and librarians, enhanced access to ANY parameter with foot controllers, mobile apps...the sky's the limit...all accessed in real time.

bd

• I'm pretty outraged that I still can't watch my holiday photos on the KPA screen. And this things been on the market for about 6 months already! But still here I am sitting with a flash drive full of photos and no way to watch them. WTF!?

• A 'Guitar God' button would be nice....but jokes aside:

Pc/Mac editor
    Intelligent pitch shifting
    Octave : possible a split type (higher and lower octaves) like the T REX Octavious
    Performance mode or just generally finish the OS for good
    KPA official foot controller

yup yup thats it...for the moment 8| :thumbup:

P.S. Any chance of another feature like shooting fireworks from the KPA like Ace frehley's guitars - now that would put the cherry on the cake!!! :D :D :D