Oh man! I just seen this! TC Electronics making some awesome pedals. - Infinite Sustainer

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• They’re bringing back a version of the venerable SCF Chorus as well.

I already have five TCE pedals on my board (that I haven't touched in 10 months) but I still love them! I really need a compressor unless Kemper gives us more options in the next update. I was opting for the Keeley but looking at the TCE Hypergravity (digital) because of their TonePrint options. But another TCE?? 8|

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I already have five TCE pedals on my board (that I haven't touched in 10 months) but I still love them! I really need a compressor unless Kemper gives us more options in the next update. I was opting for the Keeley but looking at the TCE Hypergravity (digital) because of their TonePrint options. But another TCE?? 8|

For a compressor pedal, I would highly recommend this one.

https://www.sweetwater.com/sto…l-studio-compressor-pedal

I have two other Keeley compressors. I am honestly not a big fan of compressor pedals. I much prefer a studio compressor. I have been wanting one of the Keeley pedals that I put the link in for. I can't justify buying when I already have two other ones and my Kemper and FM9 have them built in. The two I have are an old Keeley 4 knob and the newer plus 4 knob.

• I have a T.C. Electronics in my rack. it is still after 15 years the best reverbs and delays! Its simply the way I like it. I have tweaked a lot on my Kemper to try to replicate it. Its not similar, but ok.

• I have a T.C. Electronics in my rack. it is still after 15 years the best reverbs and delays! Its simply the way I like it. I have tweaked a lot on my Kemper to try to replicate it. Its not similar, but ok.

Love trying out presets that approximate hardware of you like to share?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• What do you mean? I don´t use TC delay now. I have only tryed to get my Kemper Delay sound like TC dyn delay.. it does not copy it..

Was just interested in presets that approximated hardware if you had it.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM