Natural Selection - my first composition

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Despite not having used kemper, I made all these profiles. Do you think it would be interesting to share in the library?
    let me know about it ^^

i will remix this version and i will probably do a version with kemper amps soon as i will be releasing some more songs next month

• only guitars version

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Absolutely share those profiles! You see many posts on how people have a hard time finding good high-gain profiles, and they would love yours. I personally gravitate towards Mesa and Marshall gainy profiles myself.

Killer song! I would have loved to see those cavemen go off and raid another caveman's cave. 8)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Wow, awesome Paulo, great pro stuff. Recording, mixing and video included. A shame that it was about to not surface somewhere 8o

I really dig that heavy guitar sound and the overall late 90s/early 2000s metal vibe with cool riffing. And that singer is super cool as well. Congrats :thumbup:8)

P.S.: Profiles? Yes please :)

• Great track and tones! Love the vocalist and tight playing. I’m sure lots of people would love to have those profiles.

Thank you! he is an old friend and sings very well.

Absolutely share those profiles! You see many posts on how people have a hard time finding good high-gain profiles, and they would love yours. I personally gravitate towards Mesa and Marshall gainy profiles myself.

Killer song! I would have loved to see those cavemen go off and raid another caveman's cave. 8)

Hahahah!

thank you!

high gain is what I like the most! there are some free profiles that I will separate and share the way I record with you

Wow, awesome Paulo, great pro stuff. Recording, mixing and video included. A shame that it was about to not surface somewhere 8o

I really dig that heavy guitar sound and the overall late 90s/early 2000s metal vibe with cool riffing. And that singer is super cool as well. Congrats :thumbup:8)

P.S.: Profiles? Yes please :)

Thank you deadman!

You nailed my biggest influences being from the 90's...8)8)

I need to find out how to share it with you guys here, but I'll post it!

besides these, a few more that I really like to use

unfortunately I sold the fractal and only kept the kemper, but I kept my favorite tones inside the kemper :D:D

• Very cool Paulo, killer riffs and solos, if you don't mind can you elaborate a bit on your recording process?

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.