Public Beta 8.7.18

• as far as I could see Kemper aren't exhibiting at NAMM this year. Neither are Fender, Gibson, PRS etc etc etc.

I don’t remember who said in 5-6 years NAMM will be history. Time changes and we have everything on the net now. I agree.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Has anyone completely reset and restored an old Kemper? I'm wondering if this would speed up boot time, or if there is any benefit.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Installed this evening 8.7.18 Beta on my stage

After playing about two ours I hit slot 2 (from 4) and no sound comes out. Tried everything but no sound - I think also no input signal was there. After rebooting sound was immediately back,
    Try to downgrade tomorrow back to 8.7.10

• Has anyone completely reset and restored an old Kemper? I'm wondering if this would speed up boot time, or if there is any benefit.

Delete unused rigs to speed up boot time, But I'm not sure you will get faster than the awfully slow 50 seconds mine takes. :rolleyes:

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Profiler Stage. After installing 8.7.18 beta, sometimes, when the power is turned on, the sound disappears, and the Input LED is constantly lit. Turning off the PA and turning it back on solves the problem. I returned to OS 8.7.17 release and so far there is no such problem.

• Profiler Stage. After installing 8.7.18 beta, sometimes, when the power is turned on, the sound disappears, and the Input LED is constantly lit. Turning off the PA and turning it back on solves the problem. I returned to OS 8.7.17 release and so far there is no such problem.

If power cycling the PA solves the problem, it's a problem with the PA, not the Kemper...