New Tune from New Studio - Tell Me Many Times

• I came across the TAF Fan Cert Muff+ when we were doing the new studio. I was blown away at this profile for high gain stuff and have been playing it ever since. I had to google what a Fender Concert amp was. It inspired me to write four new songs in the new setup. This was the first one.

Rhythm is on the bridge JB and lead is on the '59 neck of my Charvel. Bass was Brass Driver GEQ Metal on my Squire Precision. Drums was MT-Power DrumKit 2.

Please critique so I know what adjustments to make.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• As you are asking for comments I would like to suggest that you take an extra look at the low range. The bass frequencies from bass, guitar and bass drum are building up to a congested soundscape.

Cheers,

Mats N

• As you are asking for comments I would like to suggest that you take an extra look at the low range. The bass frequencies from bass, guitar and bass drum are building up to a congested soundscape.

Cheers,

Mats N

I needed to know how low I can go before making cuts and how it sounds on cell phones. I wanted to push the lows hard. I think I would really like to merge EDM into Metal... frequency-wise.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• Here is a quick low cut and boost on the high end of the master track. Too much or enough?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• To me, this is the best guitar and drum sounds you have had. I liked the first version better on the cheap PC speakers I listened to it on. The low cut version lost a lot of low mids and really thinned out on these speakers. The first version just sounded much fuller on these speakers.

• Thank you very much waraba and JEverly ! it seems that all I need is to do some very minor EQ adjustments between the two version, So, I think I know what to do on the next song. I'm pretty excited about my progress. Thanks guys for listening and helping!