Posts by Sollazzon

Hi and welcome,

'the best way is' to adjust the volume of the rigs at Your taste and then save the performance.

Here we discussed which Volume to use.. the manual reccomend to use the volume control in the Amp section, somebody use the Rig Volume control.. as You prefer.

Such a Beautyfull sunny Sunday morning here in Como,

It's time to make some pictures of my last two babies both customized with quilted pickguards:

a Les Paul Melody Maker Special and a Telecaster American Original 50

I still have to decide the color for the telly.. it could be translucent Black or.. I don't know.. suggest yours

Exactly, this is not a guitar pickup modeler but a Guitar Profiler.
    It would be cool to have it integrated in the Kemper, to avoid tap dancing.

Yes! it would really be Cool.

It's a Guitar Profiler so it means that 'potentially'* once you've profiled Your favourites guitars and amps You can leave them go!

(of course like in the Kemper world, You can Buy other's giutar profiles, share them for free and so on..)

To be honest since I've got the Kemper I've sold some amps and cabs, and pedals, Not immediately but I did it.

(just to have the money to get other giutars..)

I've just kept my Very fav. ones, even if must admit that I rarely turn them on ... I've profiled them and usually I play them through the Kemper... it's faster, safer and also easier to manage the sound.

*I don't have the SIM-1 but I don't think It will be Exactely the same thing With Guitars.. because I like the physical interaction between me and the guitar.. different body shape, controls position, shape of the neck, frets.. it gives a sort of Physical/Emotional feedback You Can't reproduce anyhow else than actually Playing That particoular guitar.

Anyway for sure I would sell Some of my Les Pauls (at least 3 on 10 I suppose) : once I've profiled them there's no need to Keep them all. They are all 'the same guitar' with just some small differences in suond.

Maybe the Acousitc simulation that Kemper is going to release it's somthing similar to the SIM 1 concept..

Maybe some day we'll be able to set in the in the input section the 'Source guitar' and in the output section the 'Target Guitar'; or this information could be assignable for every singol Rig of our Kemper.

Actually the're no 'Magical Process' in Sim 1 that can not be included in Kemper...I guess ..AFAIK.

We'll see.

:D Great Video!

(honestly I read ''Pre-Kemper tuners'', I was expecting sombody asking witch tuner is better to use in front of Kemper... I'm tired ..Sorry!||)

This is a sorf of demo recorded to give and Idea of how a MJW L6-40 could sound.

a Strato on left channel, A Les Paul on the right, the same Les Paul for Lead part.

Has been recorded more than one year ago, before I've reset my PC,

I've just searched but I've lost the project so I don't have the backing track..sorry-

But You have some space for Your Lead sound here and there if You want to jam on it

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

So.. no guitars recorded here, but the loop piano part originally came out from a Les Paul.

Hope You like it

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

..just because maybe somebody want to sleep in bedroom.:D

I don't have experience with Passive Cabinet and Power Kemper to be honest.

I guess the best choise would be the Kemper cab or another cab loaded with the Kemper Kone..

Times ago I had 2 Active cab, Floor Monitors (so connected via Monitor output not athe Speaker Output)

db Technologies Flexsys FM8 (8'') and the same but with10''

they were both Loud.

Hi and welcome.

for the marshall switch

Set it in Mono (like the pic) and use the right input (16Ohm),

Connect the speaker Output of Kemper (the red one) with a Cable for Speaker.

For FRFR...FR passive cabinet for Bedroom.. I would reccomend Headphons, not a Cabinet.