Posts by Dimebucker1984

This is why I love the Kemper so much. I still want another Bogner 20th Anniv XTC (my favorite tube amp ever) but I won't replace the Kemper for a tube amp. I want both. The KPA has been so inspiring to me that all I do is play, anytime of the day I want. Thumas' Mark III profiles are fantastic and close enough to a Mark IV that my Mark series needs are well taken care of. I have owned the Mark IV on two separate occasions and the last time really started to fatigue my ears. It is one of my favorite hard tones but as I have gotten older my tastes have changed. I love the variety the KPA gives me now. If you only need one tone it is very hard to beat the Lead channel on the Mark IV however.

Just because you don't have a KPA doesn't mean you have to go. Stick around! :) :thumbup:

Hey

Yeah i will stick around here in forum sometimes. Its kind of hard to stop be in here ,because this forum was my daily manners so long time. :D

Hey

Yeah armin good points you have :D And yeah i will enjoy thanks bro :thumbup:

Hey

Okey what is easy way to do that new user account ,and that my old kemper serial number remove process? And can i do that ,whitout contact to support email? And must i delete my forum profile too? And how that process then works ,when i have remove that serial number ,and what that new user must do the get account in here forum and get all updates? And how he can put that serial number to her own account then?

As an owner of both I can vouch for the quality of the real mkIV. I highly recommend a keeley modded ts9 out front too. Enjoy the amp and apologises I couldn't get the profiles done sooner.

Hey

Yeah i read that ts9 front would be nice ,lots of user use that in front too. Thanks i sure enjoy whit that amp. And no problem those profiles ,i think if you profile that amp those profiles would be amazing. :thumbup:

Hey

Hey mates i now will step out of that ,amazing world what kemper was give me. And reason why i will step out ,was because i was allmoust 20 years looking for to try Mesa Boogie Mark IV amplifiers. And that my dream was come true ,yesterday. One good dude was borrow me ,that Mark IV that i can capture those amazing tones for kemper. And when i plug my guitar straight to the that amp ,i straight realise that that was what i was allways want to guitar tone be. Then i was capture those profiles in kemper ,and when i was my home to playing those profiles it was heaven same feelings like in profiling session. And then i was thinking ,what i really need was that i need only that amp lead channell straight to the 412 cabinet ,and thats it. And i will now have that original amplifier ,in some trade process. Kemper do all those mark IV profiles so amazing ,what i was capture in that amp ,but i need very simple setup in my style music what i now play. And i was playing those kemper profiles whit that ,Mark IV many many hours and love them all. But now is time to move and step out of that ,mind blowing kemper profiling amplifier. And special thanks for all users in here ,it was wonderful time to discussing all kind of stuff. And was great time ,to share all profiles together. And hang around in rig exchance ,all day long watching what treasures there will be in now. And special thanks for all staff of kemper ,you did mind blowing device. And very long-lasting future for that device ,would be nice to have! Thanks everybody :thumbup:

Hey

My kemper will have new user ,i will trade that amazing machine tommorrow. And my question is how ,that new owner can join in this forum and update forum and rig exchance forum. Because i was registered that kemper serial number in here ,whit my own user name and my forum profile in here. Can that new member registered that same kemper serial number twice or how he can do own profile in here? To get latest updates and users rig exchance profiles?

Hey

Here i test one of my mesa boogie mark IV profiles ,what i did today! Its was orginal mesa boogie mark IV head ,and simul-class 6l6 and el34 tubes on it! This is lowest gain all those profiles what i did ,i was use lamb of god metallica and john petrucci style settings in Mark IV. And mic was shure sm57 axis to Framus 412 V30 cabinet! Clip have some improvisation ,quick first take it was!

link is here

https://soundcloud.com/dimebuc…mesa-boogie-mark-ivkemper

What I was tryin to say is, that our flanger does that already.
    For a "doubling" use simply a short delay.
    Why would you need more than one device?

Have you ever used the MXR? Don't expect anything magic from that.

Hey

I know flanger do job very well ,i only request that doubler effect. And i know that doubler style guitar sound ,you can do few tricks whit delay and so on. But that short delay trick will take one delay slot ,and if you need delay and that doubler sound together. Like mod-slot Doubler effect and Delay-slot delay would be nice. And yes i have used that MXR i was have that unit some years ago. And i was use that like a amplifier effect loop ,MXR Doubler then MXR delay unit together. i was have that Doubler on all the time ,and when guitar solo part was coming then i was engage delay there too. And that unit is so unique , i have tested that DOD version and few others same type effects and nothing but that MXR old version sounds big and huge. And many peoples say same that ,they have tested others companys versions guitar doubler effects and nothing those havent sound good as that MXR sounds. And another unique features that device have ,is that you can tighten your sound. I dont know what that device was do ,but those settings what i was use guitar sound came very tight and heavy wall sound. Dimebag Darrell for Pantera was use that device that way ,those settings picking attack was very aggressive in lower pitch and strings. It was give that extra punch.

The Profiler Flanger is an authentic replica of the early bucket brigade flangers.
    You will achieve similar results with it.
    It offers this exact warmth, that separates it from straight digital flanger implementations.
    The same is realized in our vintage chorus.

There is an interesting story about the bucked brigade, that is in a way a digital device.
    The analog warmth created by that is caused by a lowpass filter to prevent aliasing.

Hey

Okey thanks for information. That why it would be nice to have that kind of device effect for Kemper ,like MXR Flanger/Doubler 126 model is. Because that device deliver that guitar doubler sound ,very easy and that is very easy to use. No longer need to use 2-3 effects in same time and ,do all those little tricks to get that doubler guitar sound. that device have them all built in one unit. There is slap echo short delay ,and that device will copy orginal guitar signal in two and put that second guitar signal slightly out off course. I think that all what ,that device effect for Kemper would bring us one pacage ,would be more friendly to use and no need more than one effect to get that doubler guitar sound.

Hey

Would be very nice to get some day in future that MXR Flanger/Doubler 126 model style effect whit kemper. And i mean that Doubler mode in that unit ,would be amazing to have. I think there is so many guitar players ,how are alone in the band i mean only one guitar in the band. And they want to get that huge stereo guitar doubler style feelings to live play. And that Mxr Doubler will give that feeling , i have owned early days that unit and that was briliant device. Mxr Flanger/Doubler 126 model was popular in 80`s and ,that unit was Eddie Van Halen Randy Rhoads and Dimebag Darrell secret weapon to get studio guitar sounds in live. And that unit was only unit that deliver analog full sound and amazing feelings. And i know here is lots of ,kemper users who try get that guitar doubler tone ,to get bigger sound in one guitar. I hope Kemper team will read this and try to capture that unit in future some firmware update ,that would be amazing to have.

Here is some info for that MXR Flanger/Doubler 126 model device

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZWoHfiPAAA