Posts by DamianGreda

The sound quality may be phenomenal but as a plugin only tool and (if I understand correctly) a cloud based profiling workflow it isn’t any practical use to me. If it makes Kemper improve their profiling accuracy that would be a win for everyone though.

You can TRAIN with anaconda and repository from github locally on your PC. On CPU or better with some power GPU likeRTX 3x or 4X.

The hell send me a out file https://drive.google.com/open?…%40gmail.com&usp=drive_fs and I will TRAIN it on my GPU for free. Just simple as that.

This is a damn good project. Denying this unfortunately puts us kemper-loving old folks as fanboys. Sounds spot on. And I don't know if anyone scientifically dares to challenge it. When I look at these voices of denial, forgive me - the kemper is here on my desk - but what NAM does is actually sweep the floor with all products in terms of profile fidelity.

My simple test with nam :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Long time lads:) Have you checked free alternative to ToneX ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566955988309278 - FB group

https://github.com/sdatkinson/neural-amp-modeler - source of python profiler

https://github.com/sdatkinson/NeuralAmpModelerPlugin - source of VST player plugin

It has now IR loader and EQ build in.

Soundwise - better quality then QUAD and Tonex.

Have Fun!!!

PS. Did i said the future of profile AMPS is AI some long time ago?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On my KPA some other FX like delay or reverb after DT were turend on. Also Space was on. After turning them off I don't see any visual volume drops on one channel. This leads me to conclusion that some FX's like delays , reverbs and space do some channel mixing.

That could be the phasing issue

If that are phasing issues then they occuring in FX algorithm (one of the channels has slowly pulsating volume ) and there is nothing you can do about it.

I like DT FX a lot.

But it would be cooler without this little defect as long as it can be eliminated.

I have a similar problem. The volume in the right side drops periodically.

Also, there is this weird "pulsating" sound. The left channel is completely normal.

External Content soundcloud.com

I think it is not original idea(intention) behind those volume drops. I belive it is a some kind of a a bug. ckemper

would you please listen to this I don't think this is the intended effect - but if you can comment on it, it would be nice.

Like the acoustic simulator, the double tracker is more a compromise solution for a live situation. Nice to have, but not totally convincing (when compared to real double tracking).Maybe I can use it for some experimental stuff as an "effect".

It sound's nice as a Chorus .

Hiya. Great tool. Just installed it and it works perfect with Cubase.

My only wish - if I am allowed to - would be a direct save function via usb Connection from my KPA. That means the current active rig should be stored. Why that? Generally I do not use RM at all. I change everything right at the KPAs front panel.

Do not know if this is possible at all but I would definitely pay for that.

I'm sorry but it is not possible.

BayouTexan I don't quite understand but you can store RIG from pluin anywhere on your PC. Just use Right click Copy/Paste.

mollydyer Try with these solutions:

With the quad capture, you can't have listen to this device enabled in Windows.
    Go to settings, sound settings, recording, 1-2 quad-capture, properties, listen (tab), uncheck the listen to this device. Done. You should freely be able to choose your sample rate at this point.

It sounds like Windows is using your interface as the main audio device, which is keeping you from changing sample rates and using it successfully with Pro Tools. You will need to go into Windows Playback Devices and tell Windows not to use the Quad Capture for audio.
    After disabling the Quad Capture as a Windows Playback device, reboot the PC.
    After the reboot, open Windows Control Panel and run the Quad Capture settings app. This is where you will want to set the sample rate.

Try with analog .

Alsdo be aware of this :

Is this a new KPA? Both SPDIF cables are connected?

If so the KPA may want to sync to your device as slave.

Try to set Roland to 96kHz.

Otherwise try to set Roland to sync from external source (Sync source not internal. ) .