Crystal Pitch Shifting, Shimmer, Harmonization, Whammy, etc.

• Are there any plans to get these out there pitch shifting effects into the Kemper any time soon? I feel like this is the main thing really lacking... not many experimental/ambient/psychedelic sort of sounds like there are in the Eventide stompboxes, Axe-FX, etc.

I use Soundtoys Native plugins whem mixing, but it would be nice to be able to reproduce similar sounds live just using only the Kemper.

• You should update to the newest firmware, pitch shift, harmonizer, and whammy has been available for quite a while.

OK, I have the latest firmware and I have not been able to find the harmonizer effect anywhere. Where the heck is it? Thanks!

D

• A year after and still no Shimmer / Crystals Shift Pitch or whatever you call it....I really NEED that for my U2 stuff and get rid of other units that i keep just for that kind of effects.

Oh, and a dual delay / possibility of 2 delays in parallel would be great!!!!

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• A year after and still no Shimmer / Crystals Shift Pitch or whatever you call it....I really NEED that for my U2 stuff and get rid of other units that i keep just for that kind of effects.

If I need something I wouldn't wait a year for something that may or may not happen. Save up and get a Eventide. No one does effects like they do. The effects in the kemper are nice but toyish in comparison.

• If I need something I wouldn't wait a year for something that may or may not happen. Save up and get a Eventide. No one does effects like they do. The effects in the kemper are nice but toyish in comparison.

I already have an Axe FX that does all that stuff, what I don't want is 2 units running (Kemper+Axe/Kemper+Eventide) to get that sounds.The Axe by itself can do the trick very very well, but I rather choose the amp tone/feeling of the Kemper and not having tu use a second unit for fX, somI could get ride of the Axe Fx.

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• If I need something I wouldn't wait a year for something that may or may not happen. Save up and get a Eventide. No one does effects like they do. The effects in the kemper are nice but toyish in comparison.

I ran an Eventide Pitch Factor in the loop for harmonizers before it was added to the Kemper - not only was it very slow to switch (noticeable delay behind the kemper) but the sound of the harmonizer in the Kemper is better IMHO.

Quoted from "SteelEdge"

If I need something I wouldn't wait a year for something that may or may not happen. Save up and get a Eventide. No one does effects like they do. The effects in the kemper are nice but toyish in comparison.

I already have an Axe FX that does all that stuff, what I don't want is 2 units running (Kemper+Axe/Kemper+Eventide) to get that sounds.The Axe by itself can do the trick very very well, but I rather choose the amp tone/feeling of the Kemper and not having tu use a second unit for fX, somI could get ride of the Axe Fx.

Understood. :thumbup:

• The effects in the kemper are nice but toyish in comparison.

While it does not have as many effect options as I would like, the effects that the Kemper does have IMO are really good and not toyish at all (I don't like reverb much and don't use it at all so can't speak to that but a number if people here have said it needs work).