Best Profiles for Death Metal

• BASH amp (From Sin) is Bright DM and Djent.
    Great amp, thick as i am on beer

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• BASH amp (From Sin) is Bright DM and Djent.
    Great amp, thick as i am on beer

Ash

Bash Amp cant sounds good without Famous Logo ;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stay Metal!

• Last rehearsal went great, first time with Sinmix-profiles for me. I tweaked the profiles according to Hannes' advice, no problems at all. But I think the main difference was that I played through our PA this time and used my DXR10 as my personal monitor exclusively.
    Only disadvantage with this setup is the balance between my guitar colleague and me... my KPA delivers a nice spread, his (excellent sounding) Fireball/Mesa 4x12 has that classic guitar-speaker-beam.

So, next step for me is getting him to switch to the Kemper haha.

• There's some pretty heavy and tight stuff in the official Victory Kraken pack. Also, check out profiles of the ADA MP1 pre-amp. Found some really good rigs profiled with that.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams