TAF-Pack8 Coming soon!

• [Blocked Image: http://www.theampfactory.com/content/Mailshot-Bundle8-comingsoon.jpg]

Im excited by this,they are frikkin awsome!

Well to qualify as frikkin awesome they will need to be - dark sounding, darker still, very dark while being bright enough with more and less bass, mids, treble and gain. Boomy, less boomy, more boomy and just boomy enough. Sit in a mix and cut through the mix. Mic'ed on axis, off axis, so close the amp grill is removed but still capture the sound of the room. They need to capture the bass KPA is said not to be able to capture for live playing but not for recording (and the other way round), sound vintage yet modern and like the similar amp I used to have / still do have / want to have / never have had / hate but want to try out again. It needs to be double mic'ed, single mic'ed with original cabinets but also different cabinets, RAW but processed, with no effects but still have all of them. They need to be made available for free while still be able to provide enough to take care of the guy who created them. They need to provide sound samples, videos, tabs and a personal lesson just to make sure the samples really are made with those profiles along with a description of picks, strings, pickups, guitar and DAW but get out of my way so I can just play. And at the end of the night get me laid. Twice.

• [Blocked Image: http://www.brickwall.pl/gify/1.gif]

Stay Metal! :thumbup:

• Andy, each time you release a new pack I say to myself "can it be really better than all other amazing rigs I already have from TAF?". Probably just different but I know I will not resist, with a big smile on my face! ;)

• Everytime I think about "what should Andy put out next" he puts out what I'm thinking.

Andy, Dude, Get out of my friggin HEAD!!

Swart AST? It's like you broke into my home when I was at work. Love that amp. I wonder what the MKII has over the MKI I had.

• Tweedy Drive!! Got a chance to play one, nice nice amp!! There's a wide range of switch mid tones, and other goodies? Are most touched on with the profiles? I found the one I played through to be very versatile and ran through Black, Brown, and Tweed flavors. Hope it's among the singles... 8o

Edited once, last by 1fastdog ().

• i have become a profile junkie!

everytime i purchase new profiles i say :

mmmhhh thats the last!
    first you have to test in detail all the profiles you allready have .....

... and then ... some new ones appear at the horizon --- and i can't resist ... ;( ;( ;(

• Yes, there are diminishing returns, and I urge folks to exhaust the free profiles readily available now with the Rig Manager before getting into wholesale buys of commercial products. Sure, start off with an amp or two to get a taste.

Andy is more than willing to reduce the price of a pack if you own several amps in that pack, btw. Stellar Fellar.

But despite diminishing returns, given his track record, and ability to sense what the market wants, his packs evolve with my desires!

What I am totally tired of is the "Marshall 800" and "Vox AC 30" from new commercial profilers as if that hasn't been done 100 times already. I'm always underwhelmed by them.

But now TAF is offering a TRUE Boutique pack, whereas before it was a bit of misnomer. He's always done boutiques, but that last pack wasn't all boutiques. The only thing that stopped me from bitching about that was it was perhaps the best pack he's produced!

• Well to qualify as frikkin awesome they will need to be - dark sounding, darker still, very dark while being bright enough with more and less bass, mids, treble and gain. Boomy, less boomy, more boomy and just boomy enough. Sit in a mix and cut through the mix. Mic'ed on axis, off axis, so close the amp grill is removed but still capture the sound of the room. They need to capture the bass KPA is said not to be able to capture for live playing but not for recording (and the other way round), sound vintage yet modern and like the similar amp I used to have / still do have / want to have / never have had / hate but want to try out again. It needs to be double mic'ed, single mic'ed with original cabinets but also different cabinets, RAW but processed, with no effects but still have all of them. They need to be made available for free while still be able to provide enough to take care of the guy who created them. They need to provide sound samples, videos, tabs and a personal lesson just to make sure the samples really are made with those profiles along with a description of picks, strings, pickups, guitar and DAW but get out of my way so I can just play. And at the end of the night get me laid. Twice.

Hahaha loved that :thumbup:

• yeah!. although not sure he was having a go at me, or was just being humerus :)

There have been recent threads describing various commercial profilers and you've been described as everything under the sun, so he was making fun of the interpretations people have of your profiles.

Definitely humorous!