Are You Still Happy With the Kemper after a Few Months

• NO! Im outraged!

The damn thing keeps me up at night, im loosing sleep, my fingers and BOTH wrists hurt.
    My wife wont even bother to talk to me anymore and my children dont remember what i look like.
    The finish on the neck of my guitar is wearing thin and now i have huge gashes in my frets.
    Dont even get me started on how often i have to change strings now!
    This piece of gear has caused so much irreversible damage and for all i know will only cause more.
    Its like a cures that im under to play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play and play..... :P

• I stopped liking mine.....eq seemed unresponsive......saw a great deal on an EVH 5150 III 50 watt......tried one in the past and loved the blue channel.....bought it...tested it:

Wasn't a shade on my Kemper profiles......too much high end fizz and ice pick, tried balancing the eq and presence.....no ice pick, less fizz, but sounded "under a blanket".....

The Kemper much better......went to check the Output EQ - I'd somehow changed the screen to Main Output not Monitor Output......so my EQ changes there obviously had zero effect - doh!

Now of course they are pretty much infinitely tweakable.

In my defence though, it is confusing that the Monitor Output section is used for both a feed to a poweramp / powered speaker and as in my case, for the built in poweramp output.....

I sold the EVH 5150 yesterday :)

• About 2 months here.

I am still learning about what free things are out there that I can use, and how to tweak them to my liking. With just free rigs and what came with the Kemper, I have the best sounding cover sounds I have ever had.

I am thinking pretty seriously about some of those TAF rigs now.

I play every night. I just can't get enough of the pure tone I get through the Kemper. There is nothing like it that I have ever even heard of before.

I have nothing but good things to say about the Kemper. In fact, I am going to play a little more before I go to bed ;)

• I've owned mine for about 2 months. It's an amazing piece of equipment. I don't even bother using my amp head anymore and probably won't use it much at all anymore.

It was either the KPA or an Axe Ultra II I was going to buy. I'd still like an Axe one day but I just can't justify getting one now. The Kemper gives me any tone I want. It's awesome and I know I made a great choice getting this.

• It's amazing. I think it might be the best piece of gear I've ever bought. The only weakness it has imo is that I can't seem to find a decent solo sound. I think it has a tendency to sound a little harsch and cold when playing single strings but it might only be me since most don't seem to have this problem but when I hook my guitar to my little 10" Blackstar amp and play live I do get a warmer sound. But on the whole it's been a revolution for my guitar sound and production.