OD. Very touch sensitive and works wonders with the volume and tone
    controls on my guitars. If I play lightly it has that wonderful almost
    clean but fat character and when I dig into the strings I get the grind
    in the attack I want. It also lets my guitars sustain really well. Then
    Mike sent another profile he called clean but I would rather put it in the
    pushed clean category. Clean with low output single coils but when used
    with humbuckers it has a nice grit. I wanted a typical smooth jazz
    clean so I tried to set Gain to minimum. With some tweaking I got that
    pretty much the way I wanted too. Right now I'm a pretty happy kemper.

I'm in the process of recording some clips so you can all hear what I'm
    talking about. I expect these clips to be published sometime this week.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Great to hear, Matts. As I find your Dumble flavours or taste in those tones similar to what I lean to and you are finding them as good as you say, it will definitely be on my list to purchase once the files become available from Michael

• Wow ! It sounds like we may finally get that Robben sound.
    i know the D amps were all custom and varied, but from your description it seems like this one is the one we have been waiting for.
    thanks for all t he time and effort you'veut into making this happen.

• I forgot to ask you Mats, has Michael indicated to you if there will be a separate batch of Dumble profiles as from one of his posts he had like 80 or so profiles of Dumble and Dumble clones on the go? Can't wait to hear your clips and ultimately Michael's.

• "I forgot to ask you Mats, has Michael indicated to you if there will be a separate batch of Dumble profiles as from one of his posts he had like 80 or so profiles of Dumble and Dumble clones on the go? Can't wait to hear your clips and ultimately Michael's. "

From what I understand Mike is planning on a separate Dumble + clones pack.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Wow ! It sounds like we may finally get that Robben sound.
    i know the D amps were all custom and varied, but from your description it seems like this one is the one we have been waiting for.
    thanks for all t he time and effort you'veut into making this happen.

Funny you should mention Robben Ford as this is one of the most requested sounds I've received yet. I found an old backing track of Talk To Your Daughter so I recorded a solo over that to see how it would fit in the mix and it worked out quite well. I know I'm no Robben Ford but the sound was satisfactory. Maybe a little fatter than Mr Fords but I found that I could adjust that to taste with a bit of post amp eq.

Cheers,

Mats N

• OK, so I got some clips recorded. All reverb and delays were added in the mix.

First up is a track a put together as I wanted to show the dynamics of the rig. All was recorded using the same settings. I just used picking dynamics and guitar volume and tone controls to change gain and tone character. Wonderful to play.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Second is a jazz ballad to show a clean warm sound.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then again a clean sound and somewhat faster jazz piece. Old tune that I just put a new solo over.

Back to dynamic overdrive. This is an old tune that I just wanted to play over so that's what you get.

And finally the track I hardly dare post. A solo over Robben Ford's Communicate With Female Offspring. I know I'm not Robben Ford and my playing is vastly inferior so Mr Ford's somhow simultanously sophisticated and raw phrasing. But I've received many requests for this so take it for what it is. BTW, it's exctly the same settings as for the first track In No Time but with the guitar volume control dimed.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Thank you!

What speaker did he use? It sounds like Larry Carlton.

I like them a lot except the Robben Ford one. Robben Ford uses old Celestion G12 65, while Larry Carlton uses the Electro-Voice EVM12L

• Well those clips sound pretty convincing to me. Great playing! I think this was the only thing lacking with the Kemper. Pretty awsome. And allthough I don't own the M Britt pack. I do think his sounds are realy good so.....Excelent news.
    I do agree with Paco. I like the Celestions more also.