Connecting Boost Pedal to FCB1010

• You can't connect pedals through the FCB - it's just a controller, your guitar signal never goes through it.

You can either put your boost pedal in front of the KPA, like this:
    Guitar --> Boost --> Kemper input

or you can use the Kemper's effect loop like this:
    Guitar --> Kemper input
    Kemper effect send --> Boost --> Kemper effect return
    (make sure you actually put one of the Loop stomps in one of the slots in the Kemper)

• Yes, there are many ways to get a boosted output signal with the KPA. Putting it up front in the Stomps will affect your tone via the amount of Gain you're using. Putting it in the Effects will just add volume. There are volume adjustments within many of the available stomp/effect options, so you don't have to strictly use the pure boost. For example, you might want to use an EQ in the X slot and also boost mids ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Yes, there are many ways to get a boosted output signal with the KPA. Putting it up front in the Stomps will affect your tone via the amount of Gain you're using. Putting it in the Effects will just add volume. There are volume adjustments within many of the available stomp/effect options, so you don't have to strictly use the pure boost. For example, you might want to use an EQ in the X slot and also boost mids ...

This is premium advice!
    I understand the OP wants the signal to go LOUDER so use a pure boost (or a neutral EQ) in slot X, AFTER the amp/cab.

• i have used pure booster and EQ and that have got life into some rigs i felt was kind of dull sounding. i had a discussion with Tom Anderson about pickup voicing, and he says louder is always better.. and that is in 90% the right answer. its simple... stronger signal makes better sound and more organic sound. In general i like booster who raise the signal/volume. it always give you a better tone and sound.