Remote order status

• Picked up remote 5 minutes ago! Happy as I can be to have it... happy the box seemed to be in decent shape....BUT...I open it up and get disgusted real quick....not even in the little white foam packing??? What the???? Then I find two bent corners, 6 switches completely hand loose, the bar completely loose - rattles, so I have to open it to tighten everything, does that affect warranty? Jeez so and you tell me how you would feel after waiting and spending $600. Sure hope it at least works.... Ridiculous, this isn't UPS's fault this is crap ass packaging, CK please get involved with whomever made the decision that this is sufficient QC. How do I get a new remote sent out packed correctly for shipping and so there is no damage without being impacted by having to send mine back first?

• Picked up remote 5 minutes ago! Happy as I can be to have it... happy the box seemed to be in decent shape....BUT...I open it up and get disgusted real quick....not even in the little white foam packing??? What the???? Then I find two bent corners, 6 switches completely hand loose, the bar completely loose - rattles, so I have to open it to tighten everything, does that affect warranty? Jeez so and you tell me how you would feel after waiting and spending $600. Sure hope it at least works.... Ridiculous, this isn't UPS's fault this is crap ass packaging, CK please get involved with whomever made the decision that this is sufficient QC. How do I get a new remote sent out packed correctly for shipping and so there is no damage without being impacted by having to send mine back first?

• sixtycycle -
    we are totally sorry. something went completely wrong when your Remote was packaged. in any case, we'll contact you by email and swap this DOA.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

That's unacceptable. Someone's messed up big time there. If it was packed correctly, it would've sat very snugly in the cardboard box. Mine was so snug it wasn't easy to get it out of the box at first, much better protected than yours. I'd get on to support very quickly, I'm sure they'd want to know that something has been sent out like that.

Edit : good old G String, quick on the draw as usual!

Cheese,
    Sam

• Dear All,
    Sorry to hear that sixtycycle had a horror story. I'd have been aghast too. GS has been quick off the mark to start sorting the problem out, let's hope it is swiftly resolved.
    To add balance to the equation though, my Remote arrived today. It was packaged very well and seems to have been handled carefully. I have yet to plug it in and boot it up, so not getting ahead of myself here!
    I'd like to thank Kemper for their very clear communication (in my case) and the swift solution to a payment issue a little while back.
    Now to spend a few mins getting set up and having a tinker around.
    With kind regards to all.
    Pre-Amp
    :thumbup:

• Mine was scheduled for this week and it arrived today. Mint condition.
    Started playing with it only 30 min ago, all looks good for now and hope it'll stay like this.

Big thanks to the Sales Team, all communications were top notch! Emails were responded very quickly and a phone communication I had (with Oliver, if I recall the name well) was more than a pleasure to talk to!

• Well mine landed today ...well packaged no damage and on time ....stupidly forgot to bring a USB stick with 3.1 on home with me DOH ! Oh well another day won't hurt ...my dunlop DV3 has also arrived ... :)

• My order was placed on 18th February. obviously not expecting it to have arrived by now but was just wondering what the rough time might be on that. I live in the uk and my order still has 'not been processed', I am an early bird.

From others experiences how long can I expect to wait from the date of order to arrival? 2 months, 3

• My remote is at the local UPS facility and is set to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) by "end of day". If I can maneuver an iPhone, I might video the opening of the package and retrieval of the Remote. Hopefully, Karma will be good to me.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• My order was placed on 18th February. obviously not expecting it to have arrived by now but was just wondering what the rough time might be on that. I live in the uk and my order still has 'not been processed', I am an early bird.

From others experiences how long can I expect to wait from the date of order to arrival? 2 months, 3

Doesn't seem to be much logic I can see from posts here with order numbers, order dates or delivery dates. I only bought my Kemper on 19th Jan and ordered remote on 21st. I'd missed the early bird thing. It seems I confused the issue by altering my payment method on 27th Feb. That automatically cancelled my order and created another. Support told me on querying that they would honour my original date. I've seen a member with an order number 100 later than my second one received his on the 18th! So anybodies guess :/

Steve

• Mine arrived last Friday in perfect condition. The box on the outside didn't look good though. Sorry to hear that some of you have had problems. I do agree that the packaging could be better.