I just can't seem to leave this song alone (Dire Straits content)

• If you ask him nicely, he may be able to supply, for a small fee of course, charts detailing every significant trend in your life going back as far as you can afford; it's up to you how deep you wanna go - for Skoczy there is no limit! :D

If you don't get this, Rob, keep reading the forum and it'll come to you. If not Skoczy could provide a detailed log of all relevant posts, their "like" rates, timeline clustering and so on. Well, if anyone could, it'd be our Skoz.

On top of this prodigious talent, he's a champion non-verber too. Confused? I think you know the answer - ask Skoczy for all relevant charts.

• Hello nice!! I am a Huge Dire Straits fan and love the solo albums and movies music MK have made!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the best Sultans of swing, and the first one I tryed to learn when starting playing guitar! MK/DS have played many many versons, but this is one of top 3! :) Pick Withers on drums was outstanding! what a feel and energy! David knopfler on rythm did fulfill Marks soloing!

I never get tired of the DS classics, Sultans of swing, Thelegraproad, once upon a time in the west, down to the waterline, singelhanded sailor, and many many more!

MK have influenced me most of all guitarists that i have listened to!, beside Hank Marwin, Chet Atcins, and some good Norwegian guitarists!

• Oh yes, that's an amazing performance isn't it!! I started listening to Dire Straits as a kid going through my dad's collection and never stopped. Pretty sure there's no other band I've spent that much time listening to over the years. I love everything they've done, all of those songs have made their way deep into my subconscious...

Coincidentally, I discovered this a couple of days ago: Knopfler's isolated guitar track from Sultans of Swing!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh and here's another bit I recorded a while ago (just having some late-night fun so it isn't as polished and complete as Sultans):

External Content youtu.be