I can not believe that such a serious device such as KEMPER be sure to assign any paramere expression pedals.

• Today was my Remote, sold my FCB1010, and more to win, I think I lost. True, the Remote is solid, gives information on the screen under your feet, but ..... O my God, I can not control the mix of delay or feedback, or seconds duration of the reverb. In an apparatus of this price and these characteristics think it's a step back. Even the pedals as g5 zoom let you assign these functions.
    Please consider this amendment in any actulización. Being able to control this now for me is investing 160 euros on a midi converter for expression pedal. I think it is unfair to those who have invested almost € 500 in a remote meet this. A mi me annoyed several issues that I have mounted my group where I used to use these functions in environments and end.
    Anyway, I'm very upset with it.
    Please let solucionenlo, I think you are functions should be available to any guitarist today because further use, and much. X(

• Today was my Remote, sold my FCB1010, and more to win, I think I lost. True, the Remote is solid, gives information on the screen under your feet, but ..... O my God, I can not control the mix of delay or feedback, or seconds duration of the reverb. In an apparatus of this price and these characteristics think it's a step back. Even the pedals as g5 zoom let you assign these functions.
    Please consider this amendment in any actulización. Being able to control this now for me is investing 160 euros on a midi converter for expression pedal. I think it is unfair to those who have invested almost € 500 in a remote meet this. A mi me annoyed several issues that I have mounted my group where I used to use these functions in environments and end.
    Anyway, I'm very upset with it.
    Please let solucionenlo, I think you are functions should be available to any guitarist today because further use, and much. X(

It'll be implemented in a future firmware, don't worry. I guarantee that the Remote as you see it today is a pale imitation of what this device will be in future.

Hence my feature request:

Hence my keeping $600 in my pocket.

I agree this will likely be improved at some point in the future - hopefully, sooner rather than later because truth told I really want a Kemper Remote. But I think it will be a while before everyone's happy, i.e. before Kemper has implemented a wide enough variety of footswitch and expression pedal targets directly in firmware. In the meantime, CC out on expression pedal movement would help with certain workarounds.

• This is one of the reasons I won't be purchasing the Remote...yet.

I desperately want to use nothing but Kemper gear...it would make my rig so simple. But until they make all parameters assignable with the expression pedal - rig by rig, and improve/increase the TYPES of delays and reverbs, I'll need to use a different foot controller and outboard effects.

To be clear, I am not saying the current delay/reverb effects are bad...I like them quite a lot. I would just like to see a spring reverb and a good tape echo.

• And ideally, this is individually assigned to each profile, I mean, that in a rig pedal 2 has been assigned the mixture of delay and another rig the pich, for example, and thus any parameter, as in any walk effect today. to the frequency of the chorus, any control can be creative for a musician ....

• Time and what the team Kemper tell me if I made a good buy or not, time is not. When you buy it, and because of its high price, I assumed that could control these parameters, I figured it had to be better than a fcb. But hey, I'm optimistic. since I have the Kemper, with the same apparatus, has improved greatly with their actulizaciones, I hope to follow this path.

• With all respect. No - i simply don't follow. When i want to buy something no matter at what price - i checking what this device can do or not. Of course there will be some updates - and maybe with your issue also - but you can blame only yourself not to read the product features.
    This is only my opinion on that case:)

• I've had plenty of buyers remorse over the years because I didn't do enough due diligence. When I bought the Kemper I read as much as I could and it was easy to figure out the Kemper offered superior tone over other more flexible units I want more control over effects parameters, more midi control, etc but I won't let the tone suffer by buying something that doesn't sound as good. When it bothers me enough I'll buy an Eventide or Axe Fx but that day may never come, it's been a long honeymoon with my Kemper.