KPAEditor Community Project(vst, standalone, win, mac , linux ) - based on http://ctrlr.org/ .

• Thanks for yours projects of FX's - great work - i think we can use it with animate method when you click edit Stomp button. What do you think? It will be callled to the center of the screen.

Good Idea! ;)

I will give you graphics when finished. Then I will do something for MOD/Deley/reverb sections.

• I guess Eng. Kemper wants to keep full control over its creature and its future,
    wiKPA being just one aspect of the whole approach.

As for the Profiler becoming a standard MIDI interface, Eng. Kemepr said some years ago that this would\could have created compatibility issues because of some non-standardised protocols among computers IIRC).
    You were not yet among us when the issue was raised (and it has been one of the first to be ;D).

:)

• They dont:/ i know what i'm saying. Read the officiall doc : what the functions 7E and 7F does? Its reaserved in official doc.
    The last update was in 2013...

My statement was an expression of surprise, not in any way doubting your post. It may have gotten lost in translation ; )

• As this progresses, would it be possible to show the knobs original position/ state as a darker shade and as we adjust them to a different shade overlapped?
    Basically so we can see where we were originally as we adjust away from it.

I can see things in my head that would make this great but I am a bit frustrated that I cannot implement or even help with it.

Effect modules would be awesome too. Being able to open a full group of them at one time with all adjustments on screen.

• [Blocked Image: http://www.sherv.net/cm/emotic…sture-smiley-emoticon.gif] kipr file is a standard MIDI file [Blocked Image: http://www.sherv.net/cm/emotic…sture-smiley-emoticon.gif]
    "The track ID string which is four charcters long. For
    example, header chunk IDs are "MThd", and Track chunk IDs are
    "MTrk"."
    http://www.ccarh.org/courses/253/handout/smf/

As this progresses, would it be possible to show the knobs original position/ state as a darker shade and as we adjust them to a different shade overlapped?
    Basically so we can see where we were originally as we adjust away from it.

I can see things in my head that would make this great but I am a bit frustrated that I cannot implement or even help with it.

Effect modules would be awesome too. Being able to open a full group of them at one time with all adjustments on screen.

Just don't know for now - the project grows and its complicated right now:)

• Man, this is amazing!

Can`t understand that Kemper supports your indescribable work respectively appreciate your support for their own work by assistance for your project!
    Thank you anyway!!!!

• They dont:/ i know what i'm saying. Read the officiall doc : what the functions 7E and 7F does? Its reaserved in official doc.
    The last update was in 2013...

7E and 7F aren't reserved for the Profiler, they are reserved in general MIDI. I don't think it's Kemper's responsibility to explain MIDI standardization in the docs.

Still no response from Timo?

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• the midi documentation on our website reflects what's available right now. if you believe, specific commands/requests etc. are missing this might either indicate that we have not implemented those or those are not available using the standard midi trio for reasons beyond what we want to discuss. or maybe, you expect things to work in a way which they don't. if you refer to little things, such as a missing parameter you're probably right and you might find those out by trying around as you have successfully before. as you can see, those are all in a more or less consecutive order.
    we appreciate this community effort but regrettably we do not have the resources to offer individual technical support at this time. the midi documentation we have is deep and detailed and took a lot of time already.
    hth, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• the midi documentation on our website reflects what's available right now. if you believe, specific commands/requests etc. are missing this might either indicate that we have not implemented those or those are not available using the standard midi trio for reasons beyond what we want to discuss. or maybe, you expect things to work in a way which they don't. if you refer to little things, such as a missing parameter you're probably right and you might find those out by trying around as you have successfully before. as you can see, those are all in a more or less consecutive order.
    we appreciate this community effort but regrettably we do not have the resources to offer individual technical support at this time. the midi documentation we have is deep and detailed and took a lot of time already.
    hth, gs

In other words We ... on you :D

hth, gs

Thanks for writing in this thread!
    Can we get a comment, if this request and also this http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…read/17461-DAW-Interface/?
    related request reached the project managers of Kemper?
    Also a comment to the questeions "IF" and "WHEN" Kemper plans to supply a "real" solution would be really great... However -unfortunately- I can imagine, that you are not allowed to comment this...

hth, gs

Thank you for answering:) The only info I need right now is how to select desired parameters to be send back via midi from the KPA. I can handle the implementation but I will appreciate some info about this - no need for technical support and assistance.
    Thanks .
    Edit: Nevermind - i have some clues;) Cheers:)

7E and 7F aren't reserved for the Profiler, they are reserved in general MIDI. I don't think it's Kemper's responsibility to explain MIDI standardization in the docs.

Still no response from Timo?

No- still no response:/
    Sorry Quitty for 7E - Im new to MIDI but im learning fast;)

• They updated it recently, but I couldn't find what changed. They certainly didn't change any of the things I've mentioned in my correspondence with them. All of my requests about this have been stonewalled. Apparently they really do expect you to just attempt all possible parameters.